No announcement yet.

OMNI Plugin v3.0.2.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Units and Outputs are duplicated. Zones and Flags were not. I do not have any buttons, etc. set-up so I can't speak to those.

Just for grins- also, to "restart" your plug-in after a Omni panel change means to click the "Enable" button off and on at the Installed Plug-ins Tab after a panel change, correct?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsm1825 View Post
      Units and Outputs are duplicated. Zones and Flags were not. I do not have any buttons, etc. set-up so I can't speak to those.

Just for grins- also, to "restart" your plug-in after a Omni panel change means to click the "Enable" button off and on at the Installed Plug-ins Tab after a panel change, correct?

Thanks.
      ok - let me spend some time looking into this and I will report back here.

Correct - toggling that button off/on restarts the plugin
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Thinking this has been mentioned before?

Using the Omni GUI and an X10 lamp module.

On and Off work but dimming does not per visual.

Went to PCA and one Omnitouch 5.7e touchscreen and did a unit dimming and it did work and I did see the lamp module dim.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          Thinking this has been mentioned before?

Using the Omni GUI and an X10 lamp module.

On and Off work but dimming does not per visual.

Went to PCA and one Omnitouch 5.7e touchscreen and did a unit dimming and it did work and I did see the lamp module dim.

Yeah, rmason noted this as a bug in this thread https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...=191432&page=3

Promised to fix "soon"

In HS Device Configuration, for my X10 devices on Omni, I see that "Dimmable" is not checked, and is grayed out, so no dimming for them.

Comment

Thank you John...forgot...

Using my OP2 panel here with X10, UPB, ZWave and Zigbee as a multicontroller of sorts and do the same concurrently with Homeseer 3 (only more stuff is done with HS3).
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
            X