X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Playlist

Hello.
    I am Mihaiu Marian from Italy.

I have an HS3 with Dnla media controller and an Serviio Server.

I have 1 client Kodi raspberry pi 2.

I create 1 stance with HStouch and for the comands for player is ok.

But i need the help for the displaying the playlist. Is possible displaying the list of playlist and choose the playlist and after displaying the song (or movie) for the playlist?

Thanks

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

Originally posted by mihaium View Post
    Is possible displaying the list of playlist and choose the playlist and after displaying the song (or movie) for the playlist?
    Not in HSTouch. The MediaAPI was supposed to do this but we don't seem to make any progress here for SingleEXEMultipleInstance type of PIs.

Dirk

Comment

Sorry, but in the "Screens created with HsTouch" is more screen with the song playlist or movie playlist.

Comment

Sorry, but in the "Screens created with HsTouch" is more screen with the song playlist or movie playlist.

.... that doesn't means it works.
        It used to work for HS2 when called MusicAPI, and some people have managed to make it work for single instance PI or create some virtual devices.

Today it doesn't work for PI who have multiple instances and we've been discussing this with HS for I believe 4 years by now, so at this point, I've given up.

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
          .... that doesn't means it works.
          It used to work for HS2 when called MusicAPI, and some people have managed to make it work for single instance PI or create some virtual devices.

Today it doesn't work for PI who have multiple instances and we've been discussing this with HS for I believe 4 years by now, so at this point, I've given up.

Dirk
          Ok. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Working...
          X