www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Ultilities (Plug-ins) > Utilities Discussion > Tasker Plugin (3P)

Tasker Plugin (3P) Discussions related to the Tasker plugin by Tonlof.

Old June 13th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Seer Master

Tasker & Android Marshmallow limitations

Marshmallow: Vibrate does not work on my Galaxy S7 Edge Android 6.0.1 (Tasker v4.8u4)
Marshmallow: Speech does not work in screenlock mode if you don't set autoremote & speech engine to not sleep.
Please share if you know any more limitations with Tasker and Marshmallow to save other users headache and unnecessary troubleshooting.
Tonlof | Sweden
Old November 10th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonlof View Post
Marshmallow: Vibrate does not work on my Galaxy S7 Edge Android 6.0.1 (Tasker v4.8u4)
Marshmallow: Speech does not work in screenlock mode if you don't set autoremote & speech engine to not sleep.
Please share if you know any more limitations with Tasker and Marshmallow to save other users headache and unnecessary troubleshooting.
Hi tonlof,

I upgraded my Android to 6.0.1 and everything worked fine. Anyway not stock but EMOTROID. I did get some repeats in the speech but everything settled down after a few restarts!.

NOTE : For those who would like to control Mobile data automatically there is only one app I found seem to work : Toggle Data 5.0 It's got a tasker plugin. And for WiFi ====>Locale Connection Type Plugin

The rest don't trigger anymore. So those who wish to save on the battery base your profiles on those two. The connection one is multipurpose so you can do more!

Eman.