This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the reply ORNVM...

I'm going to go ahead and order a RaspberryPi2 right now and use the RaspberryPi image that rmasonjr has put on his server that supports the full HS3 install and hope for the best with regard to the Concord plugin. I will probably have it up and running this weekend and will report back...

Comment

Originally posted by IntegrationNoob View Post
      Thanks for the reply ORNVM...

I'm going to go ahead and order a RaspberryPi2 right now and use the RaspberryPi image that rmasonjr has put on his server that supports the full HS3 install and hope for the best with regard to the Concord plugin. I will probably have it up and running this weekend and will report back...
      I know it takes a little more time but if you can document what you do for the rest of us, that would be a help. That's how we progress.

I also agree that this plugin from HS2 to HS3 has been what keeps me going with HS. A+

Matt

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement... looks like the pi2 will be coming in mail in two days. Will have to get to it during the weekday evening hopefully, but will definitely document. Where do I post my results (hopefully positive)

Comment

Originally posted by IntegrationNoob View Post
          Where do I post my results (hopefully positive)
          I would start a new thread under the Concord specific area of the HS forum. That way you can edit your progress and keep us informed. If I didn't mention it already, I'm working on setting Raspbian up w/ my GEM. These are pretty cool....

Thanks, Matt

Comment

What is GEM?

Comment

Brultech electric monitoring

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
              HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

anything new with this plugin???

i also went to remove HS from my box to do a clean install and didnt see the concord 4 plugin under 3rd party plugins.... is it still there? Did I overlook it?

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

All working pretty good so nothing new.

I did have a false (I think) motion sensor go off almost everyday when I was on vacation. Not sure why or if the bat might be getting low? Strange but more investigation needed.

-Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
                    All working pretty good so nothing new.

I did have a false (I think) motion sensor go off almost everyday when I was on vacation. Not sure why or if the bat might be getting low? Strange but more investigation needed.

-Matt
                    Good excuse to test the Event trigger.
                    Set up a Low Battery trigger on the non-fire alarm. See if that catches it. It "should" already show up on the Log/Panel page as well.

Z

Comment

Love this program. I don't have events yet but will get to it.

I need to figure out why I got this today..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                        Love this program. I don't have events yet but will get to it.

I need to figure out why I got this today..
                        Will either be a Tamper or low battery. Goto the Logs page and select the Panel not the Plugin for details

Z

Comment

Working...
                        X