What is this warning in the log?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this warning in the log?

In ZipFile, exception opening C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\ImperiHome\imperihome.db : The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\ImperiHome\imperihome.db' because it is being used by another process.
    I get this frequently.

imperihome.db is used to store historical values for sensors that you have marked as graphable.
    Make sure there isn't 2 HSPI_Imperihome.exe running.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      imperihome.db is used to store historical values for sensors that you have marked as graphable.
      Make sure there isn't 2 HSPI_Imperihome.exe running.
      Just checked, 1 process showing HSPI_Imperihome.exe

Only way 2 could be running is if Homeseer did it - simply installed your plugin using the HS3 installer.

Also, cant figure out how to get IH to update the devices - it has worked in the past by rebuilding the cache manually - This morning I added 5 Sensors (manually) in the plugin config... clicked 6 times to rebuild the DB... HS3s log (when setting plugin to Debug) shows cache rebuild - no errors. But, no new devices show in IH?

thx

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
        Just checked, 1 process showing HSPI_Imperihome.exe

Only way 2 could be running is if Homeseer did it - simply installed your plugin using the HS3 installer.

Also, cant figure out how to get IH to update the devices - it has worked in the past by rebuilding the cache manually - This morning I added 5 Sensors (manually) in the plugin config... clicked 6 times to rebuild the DB... HS3s log (when setting plugin to Debug) shows cache rebuild - no errors. But, no new devices show in IH?

thx
        from the IH app you need to hit reload (restarting the app is not enough)

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
          from the IH app you need to hit reload (restarting the app is not enough)
          Ok, New devices now show

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X