Leviton Omni Plug In Won't Load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leviton Omni Plug In Won't Load

I have a HomeTroller HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.291 and I'm trying to install the Leviton Omni Plug In and every time I try to load it the load starts and then I get a message that says "Install/Update of package OMNI failed." Any ideas?

I go to the Pug-Ins and Manage page. Scroll down to click on the checkbox for the Omni Plug-In. Then scroll back up and click Download and Install. Then for about a second I see the progress message "Installing Package OMNI", and then it tells me that it failed.

I have the Omni Plug-In on another Homeseer and it's working great, although the one that I'm currently using is version 3.0.1.18 and the one that is available now is version 3.0.2.1.

This Plug-In used to be under Beta and called HAI, but now it's been updated and is called Omni (which is appropriate) and under Security (which is also appropriate). But it doesn't work (which is not appropriate).

Originally posted by mdhautomation View Post
    I have a HomeTroller HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.291 and I'm trying to install the Leviton Omni Plug In and every time I try to load it the load starts and then I get a message that says "Install/Update of package OMNI failed." Any ideas?

I go to the Pug-Ins and Manage page. Scroll down to click on the checkbox for the Omni Plug-In. Then scroll back up and click Download and Install. Then for about a second I see the progress message "Installing Package OMNI", and then it tells me that it failed.

I have the Omni Plug-In on another Homeseer and it's working great, although the one that I'm currently using is version 3.0.1.18 and the one that is available now is version 3.0.2.1.

This Plug-In used to be under Beta and called HAI, but now it's been updated and is called Omni (which is appropriate) and under Security (which is also appropriate). But it doesn't work (which is not appropriate).
    Yep, go to tools->setup.
    From there, update your Zee to the latest homeseer version, then reload the omni plugin and you should be good.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
    X