Hide Device Control Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide Device Control Buttons

Simple question but I can't find the setting for it...How do you hide the control buttons for a device? I have an occupancy device (variable for code generated in an event) and don't want the control buttons visible (I don't want the ability to 'control' this variable with HSTouch, just display the value).

Also, how do you delete a floor name?

Current Date/Time: 2/5/2018 6:59:56 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.368
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 16 Hours 42 Minutes 44 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.3
    Number of Devices: 45
    Number of Events: 21
    Available Threads: 391

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.93.0: BLRF
    3.0.1.190: Z-Wave
    Attached Files
    --------------------------------------------------
    **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Originally posted by BraveSirRobbin View Post
    How do you hide the control buttons for a device? I have an occupancy device (variable for code generated in an event) and don't want the control buttons visible (I don't want the ability to 'control' this variable with HSTouch, just display the value).
    If you select 'Status' for each of the buttons on the Status Graphics tab, the buttons will not appear.

Also, how do you delete a floor name?
    If there are no devices with the name, it will no longer appear in the drop down list. If the floor name is in the list, it means that you still have a device with that floor designation.
    Attached Files
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Great! Thanks for the quick reply Uncle Michael!

Comment

I did that and it is still showing the control buttons. I even created a test device and I can't get the control buttons hidden...I'm sure I"m doing something simply wrong here.

Comment

Device Management click on link of device name/ Configuration Tab / Check "Status Only Device".

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
            Device Management click on link of device name/ Configuration Tab / Check "Status Only Device".
            Thanks. I don't know why, but I never saw that option after looking at many tabs under device management. Appreciate the help!

Comment

Working...
            X