Check out this new product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out this new product

Check out this new product. Website States it will compatible with homeseer.

http://atmoshome.tech/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Why would you want both?

Comment

Looks beautiful. Sounds perfect. The problem is that it is just pictures and words.

They're essentially promising to do much of what HS does, transparently and elegantly, on a timeline that is a bit vague at best. Cost of their products is unknown as well. I'll wait to see if actual product ever shows up, and how well it works when it does.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
        Looks beautiful. Sounds perfect. The problem is that it is just pictures and words.

They're essentially promising to do much of what HS does, transparently and elegantly, on a timeline that is a bit vague at best. Cost of their products is unknown as well. I'll wait to see if actual product ever shows up, and how well it works when it does.
        cheeryfool

Comment

HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
          Plugin's:
          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

The one I watched for at least 2 years now and still can't commit is NEEO REMOTE Also read this : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...emote/comments

If only it can talk "HomeSeer"

Eman.
            Last edited by Eman; February 9, 2018, 06:36 PM.
            TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Yeah... I'm not impressed with the Neeo remote. Waited at least 3 1/2 years to get it. I tried to add it to my Z-wave network, but wasn't successful. Mind you I am running a very old Z-wave plugin (v3.0.1.94). After the dust settles with the latest build of HS3 along with the latest Z-wave build, I'll try again. If it fails, the unit is gone!
              Others have complained that all Z-wave devices are on one screen and can't be broken out into rooms.

Another issue I have with it is the recipe for my Bell Fibe TV along with my Samsung sometimes doesn't work. So it makes comment about a "dumb" device not working properly - so you have to activate the device separately outside of the recipe. This requires lots of swiping left and right on the screen. - no wins here with the WAF. With the default Bell Fibe remote, it does both the T.V. and Fibe without screens etc.

When I first got to support the project, I didn't have Alexa or the HSx100 switches with scene control. Since having both, it sort makes the remote redundant.

Haven't really used it at all... and I might have a buyer for it. Oh... after Canadian exchange including duty, I think I paid $450 Canadian for it.

Robert
              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
              X