Homeseer app pulling everything into devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer app pulling everything into devices

I opened my homeseer app and "discovered scenes" Now it's got hundreds of items in there including buttons...scenes...lights...including what looks duplicates.

Any idea how to remove everything and only import my lighting devices?

Thanks

I'm not familiar with "discovered scenes" - the only way a device gets into HS is when you click on the device from the OMNI plugin. Do you have all of them selected?
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I'm using the amazon alexa app and when i click smart home/devices then discover devices, it pulls in many devices other than my OMNI units.

For example it has, TV Room lamps with a bulb symbol, TV room lamps with a house symbol and a wifi icon in it, it's got all my buttons, devices that I have ticked not to show in setup, it's also pulled in the demo devices.

Is this an Amazon app issue or a homeseer issue? The Homeseer app doesn't seem to work, thats why I'm using the alexa app with my Dot.

Thanks

Comment

Ah - I see. Yes, HomeSeer turns every device ON for voice command by default. You'll have to go into HS and unclick the checkbox for the devices you dont want in Alexa.
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Great,

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X