No Devices showing in the HomeSeer Driver in Allonis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Devices showing in the HomeSeer Driver in Allonis

I have just installed BLML2HS (2.0.35.0) and BLML2HS_Allonis_4.0.8, both clients in the plugin show as being connected. Both columns are checked in the plugin (BLHS and mySvr). The BLHS sever variables are showing up in mYserver, but the devices are not being shown in the HomeSeer Driver. The server IP in the HomSseer driver and BLML2HS plugin are the same. The BLML2HS port is listening on 95 and the HomeSeer driver port is listening on 8787. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Are you speaking about the homeseer device driver in Allonis? If so, the homeseer driver is now an Allonis plugin - go to device driver in Allonis, go to homeseer settings and make sure the IP and port settings are correct. If on the same machine use 127.0.0.1 as the IP - the default port is 8686

Then click synchronize and you should have them all connected.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I do have the Allonis Homeseer drive configured. I have included attachments showing the configuration:

Allonis Driver:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Allonis.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	1195953

Blade's Plugin:

Click image for larger version

Name:	BLML2HS.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1195952

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks

Comment

If HS and Allonis are on the same machine, change both IPs to 127.0.0.1 -- that is localhost so it doesn't need to resolve the address...

Comment

Maybe that is where i am getting confused,. They are on two different machines. I though both IPs (BLMS2HS and Allonis Homeseer Driver) had to be the IPs of the HS3 server.

Thanks

Comment

I must be missing something with the plugin. When I disabled the plugin and point the Allonis Homeseer driver to the HS3 server and port, it will synchronize. Can someone post a pic of the settings they are using with the plugin and Allonis driver?

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Again, I have both on the same machine -- by the way, I recommend this, much easier to manage.

I think Blade is on vacation for a few weeks so I don't think you will get a response - just trying to help because his plugins are so awesome!
              Attached Files

Comment

The other issue with multiple machines is firewalls - you need to make sure all those ports are open.

I suggest installing Allonis on your homeseer machine as a demo version and configure and test. Once that works then try communicating with the second machine.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the help. I am going to try your recommendation and install Allonis on the same machine as Homeseer. I will post the results.

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X