www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Thermostat / HVAC Plug-ins > Thermostat / HVAC Discussion

Old January 15th, 2017, 05:29 AM
Seer Deluxe

Anyone have success with Intesis?

I have a Panasonic heat pump which has an Intesishome controller installed. Currently I have it configured to work via IFTTT but since Nov it's become terribly unreliable in that it can be anywhere from seconds to more often that not minutes (sometimes 10's of minutes) before actions are done.

While it's not critical like a light bulb it is pretty crap experience when I press the off or on button and you have to wait a bunch o time before it works.

They have API details for developers but dealing with Oauth is beyond my hack developer skills. Has anyone had any experience in getting Intesis to work with Homeseer without using IFTTT which I have given up on?
Old May 12th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Seer

Another vote for integrating Homeseer with Intesis. Looks like many split A/C manufacturers are using Intesis for smart home integration. My Fujitsu split units support it, but Intesis currently only supports IFTTT natively. Unfortunately IFTTT is useless since it suffers from huge delays (up to 1 hour) and has frequent outages.

The API info for Intesis is located here:

https://www.intesishome.com/developers/