www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Lighting & Primary Technology Plug-ins > Lighting & Primary Technology Discussion > UPB plugin by Spud (3P)

UPB plugin by Spud (3P) Spud UPB plugin discussions.

Old February 14th, 2017, 03:01 PM
OverSeer

Keypad with load control

I have a few 6-button PCS keypads that also have the ability to control a load. It does not appear that the plug-in creates a device that reflects that state of that load. Am I missing something?

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10:
Compose, XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Old February 15th, 2017, 09:33 AM

how many devices does the plugin create? Does one of them can control the load?
could you send your .upe file?
Old February 15th, 2017, 11:41 AM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
how many devices does the plugin create? Does one of them can control the load?
There are 8 devices for each keypad, but none of them reflect the state of the load controlled by the keypad, and as far as I can tell, none of them control that load directly, only if it corresponds to a key that has a link assigned to it that the load responds to.
Attached Files
File Type: zip UPB_upe.zip (4.5 KB, 1 views)
Old February 17th, 2017, 05:38 PM

you're right the plug-in assumes a keypad never has a load attached, so I think I need to add one device for the load. I'm just surprised no one ever mentioned this problem before...

just to confirm in your upe file, the devices we are talking about are "Basement Entry Keypad", "Basement Center Keypad", "Basement Stairs Keypad", right?
Old February 17th, 2017, 06:04 PM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
you're right the plug-in assumes a keypad never has a load attached, so I think I need to add one device for the load. I'm just surprised no one ever mentioned this problem before...
I am too, but then again, it's been almost two years since I installed them, and I just noticed. Clearly, this is not an urgent matter. I just assumed I was missing something, and expected you'd point me to my mistake.
Quote:
just to confirm in your upe file, the devices we are talking about are "Basement Entry Keypad", "Basement Center Keypad", "Basement Stairs Keypad", right?
Yes.