X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few feature requests

ability to lock the aspect of an element when resizing it would be nice
    The availability of rulers/guides you could drag around, for alignment purposes.
    the ability to zone in/out while in the designer.

I'm totally loving it, by the way!!!!!!
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

ability to "justify" text would also be nice, rather than just center, right, and left.
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

two more...

i also think it would be helpful to have some indicator as to which screen you're currently working on. my project right now has about 20 screens, and i know i can go to a blank spot on the sreen and click on it and look to the right and see what the name is, but then that cancels out whatever i'm working on.

It would be better if i could click "screens" menu and see a little black bubble next to the screen that's active, so i know which one it is without having to close what I'm working on.

also, i LOVE the deployment feature. Right now i have 5 touch screens and they are not always on when I'm ready to deploy. I think it would be good if we had some sort of "version tracker" that would let us know which clients have had which version deployed, so I don't get that call in the morning from my 12 year old, "dad, I thought you were going to fix the touch screen so I can edit the calendar."

"I did son...oh, but yours wasn't on, and I forgot."

Maybe event queing a "push" would be very cool!

just my too scents.

Ian
      Plugins:

Comment

I second the request for a push queuing of updates. Especially with clients like the iphone, windows mobile, or just us the energy conscious types who don't have all their clients on.

It would be really handy to have hstouch the server on connect, and reload the latest version (if newer) based on names.

Say I'd publish the version 2 of my screens and call it 480x640winmo. All of the files would be stored on the homeseer machine, maybe compressed into a zip file called 480x640winmo-v2.zip and then when I connect via my phone it would read my current version is "480x640winmo-v1" download just ONE file (one zip file transfer would be faster than the current method) and my device would unzip, and continue loading... If my phone already had v2 it would just load as normal without requesting the file.

Under options you could allow loading from the library (library to be stored as all published version on the server)

An option setting could be added for auto update newer versions in case someone doesn't' want that.
        Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Working...
        X