This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGMACK48 View Post
    hs.PluginFunction("BLLED", "", "SetString", New Object(){1, "1", "test"})
    save the value of "test" in string label 1?
    Yes that is what will happen
    You can then reference it in a text label by including {callstring=1} in the text label
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

When I try to blank out Text label "A" and save it. This field still show the old value. if I change the value of Text label "A" to something else it works.
      Yea I guess I need to allow that.
      Right now it will only update if it is not blank
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

I have posted 1.0.23 to the HS3 updater

- SetMessage scripting method will now allow you to pass in a blank message
        - You can now maintain DOT labels for a sign. You can find it on the edit LED Sign page. You can enter a DOT name that you have designed yourself in the plugin or a complete path to a bmp file.
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Blade,

I cant get 1.0.23 to install no matter what I try it says installation failed where are the changes if I'm not mistaken I should be able to shut down HS and copy the files manually correct?

Cheers Ken
          HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Yes you only need to copy the HSPI_BLLED.exe file
            Weird why it will not install. No change I made should cause that

Going to try the update here
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Just updated using the updater here and it worked
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

I got it after a few more times and I got it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
                HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                  I have posted 1.0.23 to the HS3 updater

- SetMessage scripting method will now allow you to pass in a blank message
                  - You can now maintain DOT labels for a sign. You can find it on the edit LED Sign page. You can enter a DOT name that you have designed yourself in the plugin or a complete path to a bmp file.
                  I saw the DOT editor before, already there. What has changed, or do you mean one can now use the files, sending them to a label?

Comment

Originally posted by Automated View Post
                    I saw the DOT editor before, already there. What has changed, or do you mean one can now use the files, sending them to a label?
                    On the LED edit page you can go to the DOTs tab and specify a DOT name or file path to load into a label. Then all you have to do in a text label is reference it using {callpic=A}
                    The DOTs will also load on startup
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Blade,

On the BLLED - Edit LED Sign Page you cannot blank out
                      Text or string label Fields . the old value is still present after save it.

Greg

Comment

Running .23 now.

When I change a text label size and save, then go back to the Sign Edit page, my change is gone and instead, the size is 100.

However, in the .ini file, my change is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
                          Running .23 now.

When I change a text label size and save, then go back to the Sign Edit page, my change is gone and instead, the size is 100.

However, in the .ini file, my change is still there.
                          Restart HS3 so your correct value in the INI is loaded
                          Do the change again and capture it in a debug log and attach it zipped so I can see
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Blade,

On the BLLED - Edit LED Sign Page you cannot blank out
                            Text or string label Fields . the old value is still present after save it.

Greg
                            I will take a look. I might have missed changing an area in the code
                            Can I ask why you blank it instead of just changing the run sequence to exclude it?
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                              Restart HS3 so your correct value in the INI is loaded
                              Do the change again and capture it in a debug log and attach it zipped so I can see
                              Restarted HS3 and this is what I got.
                              Code:
                              6/19/2014 4:14:20 PM ~!~Info~!~Plugin BLLED has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:4228
                              6/19/2014 4:14:21 PM ~!~BLLED start~!~Initializing BLLED...
                              6/19/2014 4:14:21 PM ~!~BLLED start~!~BLLED version is: 1.0.23.0
                              6/19/2014 4:14:21 PM ~!~BLLED start~!~Loaded configuration successfully
                              6/19/2014 4:14:21 PM ~!~BLLED start~!~BLLED Debug Logging is Enabled!
                              6/19/2014 4:14:21 PM ~!~BLLED start~!~No LED Signs have been assigned to BLLED!
                              6/19/2014 4:14:21 PM ~!~BLLED start~!~No DOT files have been assigned to BLLED!
                              6/19/2014 4:14:21 PM ~!~BLLED start~!~BLLED plug-in has been initialized
                              6/19/2014 4:14:21 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in BLLED
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by jbbtex; June 19, 2014, 04:21 PM.

Comment

That is not a debug log. Go to the options page and turn on debug logging, then capture the issue, then turn off debug logging and attach the BLLED-Detailed.log zipped in your HS root folder

Also, let me know what text label you change and what the size should have been
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X