Issue with o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with o

I installed BLRfid a couple of days ago as the first PlugIn on my route to moving to HS3. Once I'd replaced the batteries in the 3 tags I was testing with, it all seemed to be working fine - I saw the tags appear and disappear, and the Tag Group seemed to be working fine.

I deleted one of the tags, and re-added it back in, and now I am seeing this error message in the HS3 logs about every 30 seconds or so.

Compiling script BLRfid.vb: 'Public Sub Tag_1sm4_Off(theTagId As String)' has multiple definitions with identical signatures.
    Does anyone know what the issue is, and how to fix it?

G

It is because there are 2 functions in the BLRfid.vb with the same name.
    Open the BLRfid.vb and delete the duplicate functions.
    I guess I need to fix when a tag is deleted that it is not deleting the code in the script file
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      It is because there are 2 functions in the BLRfid.vb with the same name.
      Open the BLRfid.vb and delete the duplicate functions.
      I guess I need to fix when a tag is deleted that it is not deleting the code in the script file
      That was it. I must have deleted the tag a couple of times, as there were 3 copies of the Region in there. I deleted the last 2, and it's looking to be good again.

Thanks very much for the help.

G

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        It also looks like it doesn't delete the HS3 device for the tag when deleting the tag from the Plug In (same for the group).

G

Comment

OK please log a ticket on my site for this so I can track it
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
          X