www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Lighting & Primary Technology Plug-ins > Lighting & Primary Technology Discussion > UPB plugin by Spud (3P)

UPB plugin by Spud (3P) Spud UPB plugin discussions.

Old August 11th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Seer

Unhappy HomeTroller Zee S2 / Connecting to UPB

I have inputted all my UPB devices into the HomeTroller Zee S2 using the methods found on the Board (coping my UPE file to the device.) However, none of them work with my system using the chrome browser interface to the S2. I'm using the Simply Automated CIM UMC-USB-W all works well with UPStart software. I have an HAI Omni II3 Control Panel and HAI devices back starting around 2011. My ultimate goal is to control with Alexa. I'm new to trying to make HomeTroller work any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old August 11th, 2017, 05:09 PM

unfortunately the Simply Automated CIM UMC-USB-W does not work with this plug-in, read the following thread for more information: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=189125