UltraFlowMeter3 - Startup Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraFlowMeter3 - Startup Error

I just installed the UltraFlowMeter3 plug-in version 3.0.6542.19763. When I restart Homeseer, the startup log says:

1/15/2018 8:11:50 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Found plug-in: UltraFlowMeter3, version: 3.0.6542.19763
    1/15/2018 8:11:59 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Interface UltraFlowMeter3 is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
    1/15/2018 8:11:59 PM ~!~Error~!~Starting plug-in exe process: The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.

When I go to Homeseer Plug-ins->Manage, the plug-in status for UltraFlowMeter3 says:

"WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from UltraFlowMeter3 - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

I am using Homeseer version 3.0.0.368, on Windows XP Embedded on a Hometroller.

UltraFlowMeter3 supports Windows XP, right?

I am not doing any OS checks within my plug-in. It should run on any system that can run the latest version of HomeSeer3. I quick google search seems to imply the error is related to a .NET Framework check. Please open a case with HomeSeer Tech to help decipher what that means.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      I am not doing any OS checks within my plug-in. It should run on any system that can run the latest version of HomeSeer3. I quick google search seems to imply the error is related to a .NET Framework check. Please open a case with HomeSeer Tech to help decipher what that means.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      I read something online about program should be built with option to target .NET Framework 4 to support XP.

Looks like I have .NET Framework 4 (this came as part of the SSD image that came with HomeSeer's upgrade package to upgrade my HomeTroller from S3 to S4). Attached is a screen shot from Control Panel indicating the .NET software installed in my system.

I submitted a tech support request to HomeSeer describing this problem as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

I use the same method to compile all 20 of the plug-ins I published to the HomeSeer store.

Are you attempting to run my plug-in on a HomeTroller S6?

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
          X