Plugins are now in the HomeSeer Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugins are now in the HomeSeer Store

Mark just informed me that the plugins are now in the store and can be purchased. Mark also said he is still working on getting the descriptions done.

Here is the link:

http://store.homeseer.com/store/Blad...-ins-C190.aspx

NOTE:
    If you have already purchased a license from me for the plugins you will need to hold on a little longer until Rich sends me all of the licenses. I will then send out the licenses to all of the users. You will need to continue to use the last build from my site and not upgrade from my site or HS until I get you your new HS license.

All NEW users can purchase a license now and I will have the HS builds on my site tomorrow until they are put into the updater.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

that is good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

The HomeSeer builds are now available on my site.

PLEASE DO NOT upgrade if you currently have purchased a license from me otherwise the plugin will go into trial mode for 30 days. Stay on your current build until I get all licenses from Rich and send them out.

Thx
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

Sweet...

Comment

The plugins are now available in the HS updater as well.
          Thx Rick
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

OK I wrote an app that sends out all of the HS licenses to all users.
            I have run it so you should have got your licenses. I did get some undeliverable messages back so some of you have changed email and never let me know.

If you did not get your HS licenses today please log a help desk ticket on my site (see my signature) and I will hunt them down and send them to you. Be sure to enter a valid email when registering a help desk account.
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Got mine just fine..THANK YOU

Comment

All plugins updated and registered fine, easy to do...

TrOjAn

Comment

Working...
                X