Galaxy S4 and BL control / NFC tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galaxy S4 and BL control / NFC tags

I would like to start to use BLControl with my S4 and Homeseer.

Every time I write a new tag, my Samsung shows up with the message
    "New tag registerd"
    Empty tag

This is is message from my S4 and not from BLcontrol.
    Has anyone a S4 working with BLcontrol and can help me solving this problem?
    Last edited by meden199; July 25, 2015, 04:11 AM.

Not a direct answer but I hope it helps...I don't use BLControl to write my tags, never had much luck writing to tags with it. I use NFC Tools to write the tags.

After writing tags with NFC Tools, I've never had a problem reading them with BLControl and my S5. Works great.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

I have installed NFC tools.
      How do you create the link to the event or device?

Comment

No problem.

In NFC Tools select 'write', '+ Add a Record', 'Text' - your text ex. Welcome Home! - Then write it to the tag.

In BLControl, go to 'Actions', add a new action. ex. 'Name'=Welcome Home 'event'=Backdoor unlock

In BLControl, go to 'NFC Tags', add new. ex. 'NFC Tag'=Welcome Home! 'Location'=BLControl and then select the 'action'=Backdoor unlock

Now when you swipe the tag with your phone the backdoor will unlock!
        Bryan
        Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
        Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Thanks.

Now my S4 is working fine with NFC and homeseer.

Comment

Working...
          X