X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locally set Dim level not reflected on HS Device Management page

Mark,

I seem to recall posts on this even with HS2 but could not dig them up.

HS3 3.0.0.19, Insteon 3.0.1.2

When I locally (at the switch) ramp up, regardless of the level I ramp up to, it seem the plugin consistently sets the level at 60 (which coincides with the default on level),

Below is a snippet of the log. All my actions were at the local switch:
    - I first did a Fast Off
    - Then ramped up to about 30%: log shows the plugin setting the level at 60
    - Then followed with a second ramp up to about 90%; again the log shows the plugin setting the level at 60

Obviously HS3 shows the light at 60%. Is there any way to get the current dim level from the switch?

Log attached
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
      Mark,

I seem to recall posts on this even with HS2 but could not dig them up.

HS3 3.0.0.19, Insteon 3.0.1.2

When I locally (at the switch) ramp up, regardless of the level I ramp up to, it seem the plugin consistently sets the level at 60 (which coincides with the default on level),

Below is a snippet of the log. All my actions were at the local switch:
      - I first did a Fast Off
      - Then ramped up to about 30%: log shows the plugin setting the level at 60
      - Then followed with a second ramp up to about 90%; again the log shows the plugin setting the level at 60

Obviously HS3 shows the light at 60%. Is there any way to get the current dim level from the switch?

Log attached
      I'll take a look
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Triggers

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
        working on them now. will probably be after the weekend

Mark,

Any news on the triggers?

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by xlucent View Post
          Mark,

Any news on the triggers?

Bill
          Bill,
          I have the triggers working, but i would like to fix some of the other misc bugs before I post another version.
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

All,
            v3.0.2.0 is posted on a new sticky thread. Please give it a try. I think its almost fully functional relative to the HS2 plugin
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
              All,
              v3.0.2.0 is posted on a new sticky thread. Please give it a try. I think its almost fully functional relative to the HS2 plugin
              3.0.2.1 was already posted (fixes dim level display for me): does 3.0.2.0 contain fixes or improvements not in 3.0.2.1 ?

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
                3.0.2.1 was already posted (fixes dim level display for me): does 3.0.2.0 contain fixes or improvements not in 3.0.2.1 ?
                no. 3.0.2.1 is the latest. i should have put that ver # in my prev post
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                X