Plug-in compatibility with HSPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-in compatibility with HSPro

I have 4 plug-ins that are important to me, and need to know if they are going to work if I upgrade from HS2 to HSPro.

They are:
    1. mcsTemperature
    2. RFXCOM
    3. WeatherXML
    4. ZWave Thermostats

Does this mean the HS# series is going to stop and the HSPro# series is going to begin. Or are both going to exist with the HS# for those users who don't want all the fancy features, and HSPro which are for the users who are going to use every possible feature.

I will always upgrade, just not sure what is right for me.

I have them all except for the Rfxcom.
    Weatherxml ran into a slight problem as I was on the Ht1. I did an upgrade to the .net3 and found a problem with the iso code. If you upgrade and it doesnt work the change is only like one line. I first moved the Ht1 back to .net1 as there were sound driver problems and found that with the fix it is still working.
    Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleGirl5122 View Post
      I have 4 plug-ins that are important to me, and need to know if they are going to work if I upgrade from HS2 to HSPro.

They are:
      1. mcsTemperature
      2. RFXCOM
      3. WeatherXML
      4. ZWave Thermostats

Does this mean the HS# series is going to stop and the HSPro# series is going to begin. Or are both going to exist with the HS# for those users who don't want all the fancy features, and HSPro which are for the users who are going to use every possible feature.

I will always upgrade, just not sure what is right for me.
      All plugins that work with HomeSeer will work with HomeSeer Pro.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I am still unclear about the development path for the HS# series and HSPro# series.

Could you clear that up?

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleGirl5122 View Post
          I am still unclear about the development path for the HS# series and HSPro# series.

Could you clear that up?
          There are no differences. HomeSeer Pro and HS2 are built on the same code base. HSPro offers more options and includes plugins.

Comment

What are some of the options it offers over regular Homeseer?

Comment

Link is at the bottom of this page:
              http://store.homeseer.com/store/X-P103C5.aspx

Comment

OK, it just comes with all the features. That is a good deal.

It is good you offer two packages. Since everyone is so happy with what I am doing with the HS2, they may just approve getting the HSPro. All those little perks may come in handy in a way no one expected.

At first they were all, why would we use that? Its for automating a house and we can create stuff in house.

Yeah, and we can have a student create our own version of Excel and Word.

Comment

Working...
                X