Blank list under UltraGCIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank list under UltraGCIR

I bought the GC IP2IR and installed the UltraGCIR plug-in. I can see the GlobalCache SENSORs 1, 2 and 3 under status and I can access the configuration but under Import drop down menu it is blank nothing to pick. I hve used iHelp and ILearn from GC website to configure and saved the IR comands.
    Please help why I am seen blank under Import and and under IR Devices?

Thanks
    Sam

hello. Can you send me a debug output so I can see what is going on? Enable debug, then restart homeseer, then let it run for about 5 minutes, then send me the debug file located in the homeseer root directory. Send the file to ultrajones@hotmail.com.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I still have not received a debug output. However, a blank list can occur if you restart HomeSeer and attempt to use the import function before the Global Cache devices are reconnected.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Same Scenario here.

I have the blank too. Working on the debug output now, but had this in the log.

PHP Code:
        3/17/2012 9:05:48 AM  UltraPioneerAVR Er An unexpected error occured in the DiscoveryBeacon() function/subroutine:  [System.Net.Sockets.SocketExceptionAn attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshotSocketAddress socketAddress)   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)   at HSPI_ULTRAPAVR.HSPI_PAVR.DiscoveryBeacon()] 
        Is this a security issue? Too tight?

Comment

When the plug-in started, it found another program already using the port. Please close all the Global Cache programs, then restart HomeSeer.

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            When the plug-in started, it found another program already using the port. Please close all the Global Cache programs, then restart HomeSeer.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Dang! You beat me to it! I had iLearn and iTest running. Rebooted without them and everything works great!

....well, except the IR learning part. Oye!

Thanks!

Rob

Comment

Working...
            X