Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insteon PLM Plug-In Version 1.5.6 Beta (license required)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must be me, because also by selecting 0, it still shows 0 in the battery field for all 4 sensors.

Comment

Same as sjw, using it with no issues, but not all functions exercised.

Comment

This is what I'm getting (see print screen attached), any other suggestions? I also noticed the "Occupancy Mode", what does it do?

Thanks for your help.
        Attached Files

Comment

An observation...

All of my insteon motions are v1.0 With this build I went to one of the motions and, mainly because I was curious, set the LED brightness to 30%. The log shows successfully programming. But after that the motion would not trip. So I went back in to the programming and found that the change had also changed the sensitivity to the same value. I changed the sensitivity back to it's default and all was good again.

CM
          HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
          Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
          Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
          Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
            It must be me, because also by selecting 0, it still shows 0 in the battery field for all 4 sensors.
            aldo, change 0 in the 'read settings...' to 10 and the values should populate after 10 On cmds are received.

Occupancy mode sends an On every time motion is detected. is regular mode, the cycle is on, off, on, off, etc
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by codemonkey View Post
              An observation...

All of my insteon motions are v1.0 With this build I went to one of the motions and, mainly because I was curious, set the LED brightness to 30%. The log shows successfully programming. But after that the motion would not trip. So I went back in to the programming and found that the change had also changed the sensitivity to the same value. I changed the sensitivity back to it's default and all was good again.

CM
              yah, i just tried changing my v1 settings and got some strange results. let me look into this
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
              Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
              Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
              Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

An observation...

CM
                I think i found the problem. Can you give this build a try and report back

please turn on detailed logging and track the before and after EEValues in your config/insteon.ini for the the motion sensor you are testing. This is an example from mine, yours may have different values:

EEValues=LEDBrightness=41,Timeout=0,Sensitivity=42

you should be able to change one or all of the settings and they will each get updated during the next programming opportunity.

i also added a red message to the top of the device edit page if there are changes pending.

thanks
                Attached Files
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

That seemed to take care of that problem ...

Now I found another...
                  I saw this when looking at the insteon settings:

You have 15 internal Insteon device(s) registered in the system, 3 external device(s), and 0 group(s).
                  These devices and groups currently consume 124 link database entries in your interface.
                  You have 240 unused outbound link addresses out of 254 total available.
                  The following are unregistered Insteon addresses found in the network.
                  08.AA.CA found in Living Room Living Room Light
                  00.00.0C found in Master Bedroom Overhead Light
                  02.14.83 found in Master Bathroom Vanity Light
                  0C.49.F0 found in Master Bedroom Ceiling Fan
                  01.DA.E4 found in Entry Keypad Link Button A/Load: Entry Light
                  So I clicked on "UPDATE INSTEON INTERFACE ADDRESS DATABASE" to fix the issue. I then received an error. Please see the attached error log. Everything still works but I thought you would want to know.

CM
                  Attached Files

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

FYI, after I posted this, I realized the correct way to take care of the un-registered links.

CM

Comment

FYI, after I posted this, I realized the correct way to take care of the un-registered links.

CM
                      do you still get the same error running the "UPDATE INSTEON INTERFACE ADDRESS DATABASE"... routine now that you cleaned up the unregistered ID?
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I'll check when i get home tonight.

CM

Comment

Hi Mark, Yes i did. Exactly the same as before.

CM

Comment

Hi Mark,
                            I tried the last beta plugin, unfortunately the battery voltage for the motion sensor is still shows as 0. Anything that I'm missing?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
                              Hi Mark,
                              I tried the last beta plugin, unfortunately the battery voltage for the motion sensor is still shows as 0. Anything that I'm missing?
                              make sure to set the "Read settings after On cmds (0=Disable):" to a non zero value.
                              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

using 1.5.6 beta with no problems.

2413U, several lamplincs, a few appliancelincs and 2420M motion sensor. No issues so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X