Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you mind deleting the kpl from the plugin, doing a factory reset of the kpl and then registering it back to the plugin
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Maybe I am not looking in the right place, but does this script work for HS3? I'm beta-testing HS3 and for the life of me, cannot figure out how to get the HS3 plugins to recognize your Insteon PLM plugin. I have version 1.9.2.1 on HS2 and copied them to the same places in HS3.

Comment

Originally posted by RickL66 View Post
        Maybe I am not looking in the right place, but does this script work for HS3? I'm beta-testing HS3 and for the life of me, cannot figure out how to get the HS3 plugins to recognize your Insteon PLM plugin. I have version 1.9.2.1 on HS2 and copied them to the same places in HS3.
        Rick,

I have not posted an HS3 plugin
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
          Rick,

I have not posted an HS3 plugin
          Thanks Mark. Any idea when you will have one out? I am wanting to try HS3 out with my Insteon PLM to see if I should go for the Pre-order sale which expires June 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by RickL66 View Post
            Thanks Mark. Any idea when you will have one out? I am wanting to try HS3 out with my Insteon PLM to see if I should go for the Pre-order sale which expires June 10th.
            you might as well buy the hs3 license while its on sale and just hold on to it. No idea when i will be finished with the plugin, but i am working on it.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I am trying to install this plugin into the HS3 beta. I am a HS2 pro user, and been using your great plugin since it came out a long time ago.

I have tried to get this to work by copying the 3 .DLLs to the c:\Program Files\HomeSeer3\ directory and the lf file to the c:\Program FIles\HomeSeer3\Config\

The log does not show anything at all related to this starting up and so I copied my Insteon.ini from the HS2 to the HS3 directory, and still nothing.

I am not seeing ANYTHING in the logs starting up fro HS3 so I am not sure where to go with this. Anyone?

I have also tried adding the relevant lines from my settings.ini .

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
              Daniel Wier

Comment

Originally posted by GreatWhiteDan View Post
                I am trying to install this plugin into the HS3 beta. I am a HS2 pro user, and been using your great plugin since it came out a long time ago.

I have tried to get this to work by copying the 3 .DLLs to the c:\Program Files\HomeSeer3\ directory and the lf file to the c:\Program FIles\HomeSeer3\Config\

The log does not show anything at all related to this starting up and so I copied my Insteon.ini from the HS2 to the HS3 directory, and still nothing.

I am not seeing ANYTHING in the logs starting up fro HS3 so I am not sure where to go with this. Anyone?

I have also tried adding the relevant lines from my settings.ini .

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
                Daniel Wier
                sorry, this is an hs2 only plugin.

please see the hs3 thread for status of the hs3 version
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Hello Mark,
                  Being new to the forum, I want to say thank you very much for your hard work on this plug-in. It has worked very well for me and my Insteon project that I have here at my home.

So, in looking at users buying the hub and saying how great it is, I decided to buy myself one. So far, it works, just like it's suppose to out of the box, logging on with my phone and being able to turn off and on lights.

What I am interested in is, how to use this hub with homeseer. Now, in looking at all the threads about how to set it up, (including this one) I did exactly just so. Yet, I still get an error message and the plug-in, with homeseer, doesn't want to recognize the hub. When I put in the hub address in a browser window, it will work fine, so I know that it can be seen, just don't know what I'm doing wrong with regards to homeseer.

If you could please help me, direct me to another thread or something, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by franklyn9319 View Post
                    Hello Mark,
                    Being new to the forum, I want to say thank you very much for your hard work on this plug-in. It has worked very well for me and my Insteon project that I have here at my home.

So, in looking at users buying the hub and saying how great it is, I decided to buy myself one. So far, it works, just like it's suppose to out of the box, logging on with my phone and being able to turn off and on lights.

What I am interested in is, how to use this hub with homeseer. Now, in looking at all the threads about how to set it up, (including this one) I did exactly just so. Yet, I still get an error message and the plug-in, with homeseer, doesn't want to recognize the hub. When I put in the hub address in a browser window, it will work fine, so I know that it can be seen, just don't know what I'm doing wrong with regards to homeseer.

If you could please help me, direct me to another thread or something, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your help.
                    can you post a screen shot of your plugin config page
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Upgraded to 1.9.1.0 and got some errors

7/3/2013 7:56:07 PM - Insteon - Tap-add mode added a new Insteon device, #30 at Address 22.CC.81(Dual-Band KeypadLinc On/Off)
                      7/3/2013 7:57:04 PM - SimpleHomeNet Info - Polling DEVICE 1 with address of 1e.79.c3
                      7/3/2013 7:57:08 PM - Insteon - ** An error occurred in this plug-in. The details have been written to the log file - C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\Config\Insteon Error Report.Log
                      7/3/2013 7:57:08 PM - Insteon - ** To request help with this problem please post this log file to the forum along with a detailed description of what lead to this problem.
                      7/3/2013 7:57:08 PM - Insteon - ** An error occurred in this plug-in. The details have been written to the log file - C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\Config\Insteon Error Report.Log
                      7/3/2013 7:57:08 PM - Insteon - ** To request help with this problem please post this log file to the forum along with a detailed description of what lead to this problem.
                      7/3/2013 7:57:08 PM - Insteon - Error, an error log file could not be written: System.IO.IOException: Cannot create a file when that file already exists. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError() at System.IO.FileInfo.MoveTo(String destFileName) at Insteon.Support.Utilities.LogManager.ReportError(String Msg)
                      7/3/2013 7:57:08 PM - Insteon - Error, an error log file could not be written: System.IO.IOException: Cannot create a file when that file already exists. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError() at System.IO.FileInfo.MoveTo(String destFileName) at Insteon.Support.Utilities.LogManager.ReportError(String Msg)

I installed the new plugin, removed all the links from the Dual-Band KeypadLinc and then deleted the Dual-Band KeypadLinc from the system. This error occurred when I re-added it.

There are 3 error files but there is not enough room to put even one of them here.

Comment

please delete the "insteon error report.log" file and try again

these errors aren't helpful to diagnosing the problem

they just reference the error log file
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

As stated before the contents of the error file are too large to post here.

The text that you have entered is too long (2118825 characters). Please shorten it to 75000 characters long.
                          <!--/POSTERROR do not remove this comment-->

Comment

Originally posted by ramblreb View Post
                            As stated before the contents of the error file are too large to post here.

The text that you have entered is too long (2118825 characters). Please shorten it to 75000 characters long.
                            <!--/POSTERROR do not remove this comment-->
                            just post a page full of msgs around the error msg.
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Insteon Plug-in Error Log Generated 7/4/2013 7:55:14 PM
                              -----------*Error Message*----------------
                              Error: Error in CheckRawMessageMatch: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. -- Details System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                              at Insteon.Support.Core.InsteonModule.CheckRawMessageMatch(Stri ng RawMsg, String MatchMsg) -- 7/4/2013 7:55:14 PM
                              --------*Initialization Log*--------------
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - Host System: HomeSeer 2.5.0.52
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - Plugin: HSPI_Insteon.DLL - Insteon PLM Plug-In v1.9.1.0
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - RegisterCallback Completed
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - Enter InitIO
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - Enter InitPlugin
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - Global initialization of plug-in required, starting up.
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - Initializing Insteon hardware interface...
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - In ProcessRawReceiveThread
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - In PLMBuffer_ProcessBufferThread
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - Sending command 02 60 to Interface, (Expecting 6 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):1E 79 C3 07 04 01 8B 27 30
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):1E 79 C3 07 04 01 8B 27 30 Debouncing repeat.
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - ..Got Interface Response 02 60 21 32 D5 03 11 9B 06
                              7/3/2013 11:42:43 PM - Sending command 02 60 to Interface, (Expecting 6 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 90
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - ..Got Interface Response 02 60 21 32 D5 03 11 9B 06
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - RF PLM contacted on COM1 with an Insteon address of 21.32.D5 and firmware version 9B
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - Sending command 02 6B 48 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 6B 48 06
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - Insteon hardware interface initialized.
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - I/O (Insteon Protocol) Interface Initializing...
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - In TransmitMessageThread
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - Scheduled polling enabled.
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - In CreateDevices
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - Scheduled polling temporarily stopped.
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - Reloading 30 Insteon device information tables...
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - [HCM] There are existing 'DeviceBaseCode' class HomeSeer devices currently using the previously allocated base house code of: '\'.
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - Setting status for \34
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - Ignoring SetIOEx for \34 Cmd: 3 Bright: 0 because the global IgnoreSetIO flag is set.
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - 44 Matching HS device records were found and updated for the Insteon device database.
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - [HCM] There are existing 'GroupBaseCode' class HomeSeer devices currently using the previously allocated base house code of: '['.
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - 0 Matching HS device records were found and updated for the Insteon group database.
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - Scheduled polling resumed.
                              7/3/2013 11:42:44 PM - Exit CreateDevices
                              7/3/2013 11:42:45 PM - I/O(Insteon Protocol) Interface Initialized.
                              7/3/2013 11:42:45 PM - Waiting to initialize External Devices...
                              7/3/2013 11:42:45 PM - Exit InitPlugin
                              -----------*Pre-Error Log*----------------
                              7/4/2013 7:49:20 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:20 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:21 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 02 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:21 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:21 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:21 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 02 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:21 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:21 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:22 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 02 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:22 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:22 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:22 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 02 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:22 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:22 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:22 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F
                              7/4/2013 7:49:22 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:22 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:23 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                              7/4/2013 7:49:23 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:23 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:23 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:23 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:24 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:24 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:24 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:24 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:25 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:25 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:25 PM - Wait: Did not see the message in time.
                              7/4/2013 7:49:25 PM - **Did not receive a response from the external destination device for try #18
                              7/4/2013 7:49:25 PM - Transmitting message on behalf of external device support script...00 00 00 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:25 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:25 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:25 PM - Sending command 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:26 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 06
                              7/4/2013 7:49:26 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:26 PM - Waiting for ACK on behalf of external device support script...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:26 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:26 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:26 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:26 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:27 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:27 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:27 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:27 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:28 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:28 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:28 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:28 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:28 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:28 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                              7/4/2013 7:49:28 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:29 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:29 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:30 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:30 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Delete link requested for link index14 on device 22.CC.81
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Delete link requested for link index15 on device 22.CC.81
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Delete link requested for link index16 on device 22.CC.81
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Delete link requested for link index17 on device 22.CC.81
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Delete link requested for link index18 on device 22.CC.81
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Delete link requested for link index19 on device 22.CC.81
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Delete link requested for link index20 on device 22.CC.81
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Delete Links Confirmation Selected
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Launching new BackgroundUpdate Thread with job type 7...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - In BackgroundUpdate Thread...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Deleting link #20 from Insteon device 22.CC.81
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Delete link index:20 @ Memory Address: 0F67
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 67 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2F to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 67 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2F 06
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Wait: Did not see the message in time.
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - **Did not receive a response from the external destination device for try #19
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Transmitting message on behalf of external device support script...00 00 00 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Sending command 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Wait: Found a matching Insteon raw message: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Flag Byte was A2 and is now set to 22
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Received message from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81) taking hops: 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:31 PM - Received a Direct ACK from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81)
                              7/4/2013 7:49:32 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 06
                              7/4/2013 7:49:32 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:32 PM - Waiting for ACK on behalf of external device support script...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:32 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:32 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:32 PM - Deleting link #19 from Insteon device 22.CC.81
                              7/4/2013 7:49:32 PM - Delete link index:19 @ Memory Address: 0F6F
                              7/4/2013 7:49:32 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:32 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:32 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 6F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 27 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:32 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                              7/4/2013 7:49:32 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:33 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                              7/4/2013 7:49:33 PM - ..Retry #2 required. Pausing 300ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:33 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:33 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:33 PM - **Internal transmit attempt failed for CMD: 21 32 D5 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 6F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 27
                              7/4/2013 7:49:33 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:33 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:33 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 6F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 27 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:33 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:33 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:33 PM - ..Retry #2 required. Pausing 300ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A1 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - **Internal transmit attempt failed for CMD: 21 32 D5 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 6F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 27
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 6F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 27 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - ..Retry #2 required. Pausing 300ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - **Internal transmit attempt failed for CMD: 21 32 D5 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 6F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 27
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:34 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 6F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 27 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - Received message from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81) taking hops: 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - Received a Direct ACK from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81)
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 6F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 27 06
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - Wait: Found a matching Insteon raw message: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - Flag Byte was A2 and is now set to 22
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:35 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00 Debouncing repeat.
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - Deleting link #18 from Insteon device 22.CC.81
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - Delete link index:18 @ Memory Address: 0F77
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 77 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 77 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F 06
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00 Debouncing repeat.
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:36 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - Wait: Did not see the message in time.
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - **Did not receive a response from the external destination device for try #20
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - Transmitting message on behalf of external device support script...00 00 00 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - Sending command 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 06
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - Waiting for ACK on behalf of external device support script...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:37 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:38 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:39 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:40 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D Debouncing repeat.
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:41 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - Wait: Did not see the message in time.
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - Did not receive a response from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81). Try #1 failed.
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 77 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 77 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F 06
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:42 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - Wait: Found a matching Insteon raw message: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - Flag Byte was A2 and is now set to 22
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - Received message from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81) taking hops: 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - Received a Direct ACK from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81)
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - Wait: Did not see the message in time.
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - **Did not receive a response from the external destination device for try #21
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - Transmitting message on behalf of external device support script...00 00 00 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - Sending command 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 06
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - Waiting for ACK on behalf of external device support script...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:43 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - Deleting link #17 from Insteon device 22.CC.81
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - Delete link index:17 @ Memory Address: 0F7F
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 7F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - ..Retry #2 required. Pausing 300ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - **Internal transmit attempt failed for CMD: 21 32 D5 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 7F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 7F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:44 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - ..Retry #2 required. Pausing 300ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - **Internal transmit attempt failed for CMD: 21 32 D5 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 7F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 7F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - ExtDev_TransmitToExternalDevice received transmit request: 1e.79.c3
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - ExtDev_TransmitToExternalDevice received transmit request: 1e.79.c3
                              7/4/2013 7:49:45 PM - ..Retry #2 required. Pausing 300ms for RF PLM to clear...
                              7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49

Comment

7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 7F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 06
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9D against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - Wait: Found a matching Insteon raw message: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - Flag Byte was A2 and is now set to 22
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - Received message from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81) taking hops: 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:46 PM - Received a Direct ACK from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81)
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - Deleting link #16 from Insteon device 22.CC.81
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - Delete link index:16 @ Memory Address: 0F87
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 87 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0F to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 87 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0F 06
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:47 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                                7/4/2013 7:49:48 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:48 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:48 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:48 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                                7/4/2013 7:49:48 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:48 PM - Wait: Found a matching Insteon raw message: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:48 PM - Flag Byte was A2 and is now set to 22
                                7/4/2013 7:49:48 PM - Received message from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81) taking hops: 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:48 PM - Received a Direct ACK from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81)
                                7/4/2013 7:49:48 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - Deleting link #15 from Insteon device 22.CC.81
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - Delete link index:15 @ Memory Address: 0F8F
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 8F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 8F 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 06
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - Wait: Did not see the message in time.
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - **Did not receive a response from the external destination device for try #22
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - Transmitting message on behalf of external device support script...00 00 00 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - Sending command 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - Wait: Found a matching Insteon raw message: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - Flag Byte was A2 and is now set to 22
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - Received message from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81) taking hops: 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:49 PM - Received a Direct ACK from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81)
                                7/4/2013 7:49:50 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 06
                                7/4/2013 7:49:50 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:50 PM - Waiting for ACK on behalf of external device support script...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:50 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:50 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:50 PM - Deleting link #14 from Insteon device 22.CC.81
                                7/4/2013 7:49:50 PM - Delete link index:14 @ Memory Address: 0F97
                                7/4/2013 7:49:50 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:50 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:50 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 97 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                                7/4/2013 7:49:50 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                                7/4/2013 7:49:50 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:51 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:51 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                                7/4/2013 7:49:51 PM - ..Retry #2 required. Pausing 300ms for RF PLM to clear...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:51 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:51 PM - **Internal transmit attempt failed for CMD: 21 32 D5 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 97 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF
                                7/4/2013 7:49:51 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:51 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:51 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 97 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                                7/4/2013 7:49:51 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:51 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:51 PM - ..Retry #2 required. Pausing 300ms for RF PLM to clear...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - **Internal transmit attempt failed for CMD: 21 32 D5 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 97 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 97 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 22 CC 81 1A 2F 00 00 02 0F 97 08 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 06
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E A6 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                                7/4/2013 7:49:52 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 A* 2F FF
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00 against key ** 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - Wait: Found a matching Insteon raw message: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 2F 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - Flag Byte was A2 and is now set to 22
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - Received message from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81) taking hops: 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - Received a Direct ACK from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81)
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - Attempting to update the status for Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81)
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:53 PM - Sending command 02 62 22 CC 81 0A 19 00 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 22 CC 81 0A 19 00 06
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* ** **
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 70 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 70 00 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - Received message from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81) taking hops: 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - Received a Direct ACK from Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81)
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* ** **
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 70 00 against key 0* 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 2* ** **
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - Wait: Found a matching Insteon raw message: 01 22 CC 81 21 32 D5 26 70 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - [UpdateDeltas] Database delta value for device was NOT current, 22.CC.81 updated from 103 to 112
                                7/4/2013 7:49:54 PM - BackgroundUpdate Thread Complete...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - Wait: Did not see the message in time.
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - **Did not receive a response from the external destination device for try #23
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - Transmitting message on behalf of external device support script...00 00 00 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - Sending command 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 06
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - Waiting for ACK on behalf of external device support script...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:55 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:56 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:56 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:56 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:56 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:57 PM - In Edit - Insteon Device #30 Addr: 22.CC.81, Name:Pool Control, Location:Foyer
                                7/4/2013 7:49:57 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:57 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:57 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:57 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:58 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5
                                7/4/2013 7:49:58 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5...
                                7/4/2013 7:49:58 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:58 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:58 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:49:58 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 Debouncing repeat.
                                7/4/2013 7:49:58 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:58 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:59 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:59 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:59 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:49:59 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 01 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - Wait: Did not see the message in time.
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - **Did not receive a response from the external destination device for try #24
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - Transmitting message on behalf of external device support script...00 00 00 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - Sending command 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 49 00 06
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - Waiting for ACK on behalf of external device support script...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:01 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:02 PM - Edit Insteon Device #30 Addr: 22.CC.81, Name:Pool Control, Location:Foyer
                                7/4/2013 7:50:02 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:02 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:02 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:02 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:02 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:02 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:03 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:03 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:03 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:03 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 0B 6E A5 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:03 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:03 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:03 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E
                                7/4/2013 7:50:03 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:03 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:03 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:50:04 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:04 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:04 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:04 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0
                                7/4/2013 7:50:04 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:04 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:04 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:04 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:04 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:04 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:50:05 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 02 6E F0 Debouncing repeat.
                                7/4/2013 7:50:05 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:05 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:05 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:05 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:05 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 Debouncing repeat.
                                7/4/2013 7:50:05 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:05 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:05 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:05 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:05 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 06 6E F0 Debouncing repeat.
                                7/4/2013 7:50:06 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F2 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:06 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:06 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:06 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:06 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4
                                7/4/2013 7:50:06 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:06 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:06 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:06 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 49
                                7/4/2013 7:50:06 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - Wait: Did not see the message in time.
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - **Did not receive a response from the external destination device for try #25
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - Transmitting message on behalf of external device support script...00 00 00 1E 79 C3 0F 28 00
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - Sending command 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 28 00 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 28 00 06
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - Waiting for ACK on behalf of external device support script...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:07 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:08 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:08 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:08 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:08 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:08 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:08 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:09 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9E against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:09 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:09 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:09 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24
                                7/4/2013 7:50:09 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:09 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:09 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:09 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:09 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:50:10 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F
                                7/4/2013 7:50:10 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:10 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:10 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:10 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:10 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:50:10 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:10 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:10 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:11 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:11 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:11 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:11 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:11 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:11 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:11 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF
                                7/4/2013 7:50:11 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:11 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:11 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 02 6E EF Debouncing repeat.
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - Wait: Did not see the message in time.
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - **Did not receive a response from the external destination device for try #1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - Transmitting message on behalf of external device support script...00 00 00 1E 79 C3 0F 28 00
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - Sending command 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 28 00 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - ..Got RF PLM Response 02 62 1E 79 C3 0F 28 00 06
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - Waiting for ACK on behalf of external device support script...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:12 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - Program Device for Homeseer: create links
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - Launching new BackgroundUpdate Thread with job type 1...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - In BackgroundUpdate Thread...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - Relinking the device Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81) to the RF PLM
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - Attempting to link the i2cs device 22.CC.81 to the RF PLM
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - ResourceManager::RequestExclusive acquired for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - Sending command 02 64 01 00 to RF PLM, (Expecting 0 bytes extra back) Pre-Payload ACK:False, NAK is ok:False
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - ..Got NAK from the RF PLM for command
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - ..Retry #1 required. Pausing 250ms for RF PLM to clear...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - ..Retry #2 required. Pausing 300ms for RF PLM to clear...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - ResourceManager::ReleaseExclusive for Resource 1
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - The device Foyer Pool Control (22.CC.81) could not be contacted. Please check the device and retry.
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - BackgroundUpdate Thread Complete...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:13 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:14 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:14 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:14 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:14 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:14 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6F 24 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:14 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:14 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:14 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:15 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A3
                                7/4/2013 7:50:15 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:15 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A3...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:15 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:15 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:15 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A3 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:15 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:50:15 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:15 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:15 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:15 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A3 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:15 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A3 Debouncing repeat.
                                7/4/2013 7:50:16 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 07 6E 9F against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:16 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:16 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:16 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A3 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:16 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6E B4
                                7/4/2013 7:50:16 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:16 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:16 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A3 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:16 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:16 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6E B4...
                                7/4/2013 7:50:16 PM - Generic Event Raised: Data Received
                                7/4/2013 7:50:16 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:17 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:17 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:17 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A3 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:17 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:17 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E EF against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:17 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6F 33 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:17 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 20 44 CB 21 32 D5 03 6E A3 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:17 PM - CheckRawMessageMatch: 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 07 6E B4 against key 0* 1E 79 C3 21 32 D5 ** 28
                                7/4/2013 7:50:17 PM - Received STX 0x50 (Raw Insteon Rec):22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0
                                7/4/2013 7:50:17 PM - RaiseGenericEvent: sending 01 22 17 A6 21 32 D5 01 6E F0...

Comment

Working...
                                X