This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
    do you only have the 1 motion sensor to test on? or is the behavior the same for all MSs?
    I have two Insteon Motion Sensors. Same type 2842-422. Firmware 42.
    Behavior is the same on both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jpape View Post
      If you need a tester, just let me know
      have you had a chance to test this feature/change
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by WildeFA View Post
        I have two Insteon Motion Sensors. Same type 2842-422. Firmware 42.
        Behavior is the same on both of them.
        what browser are you using? can you try another one?

also, what version of HS are you running?
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

what browser are you using? can you try another one?

also, what version of HS are you running?
          I tried IE10, Firefox 24 and Google Chrome.
          On the IE10 page I see the reset button being pressed (shadow)

On the iPad I use Safari. I see the button pressed (grey shadow while pressing)

Running HS Standard Edition 2.5.0.81.

Comment

have you had a chance to test this feature/change
            I just tested the 'reset' button (HS2 2.5.0.80, Insteon 1.9.3.3, MS F/W 32). It changed the previously 'read' value of 8.3 to 9.0.

Interesting that WildeFA's reset puts the value at 9,8 instead of 9,0

He also has the comma as a decimal separator: assuming he's using a metric region code, could that explain the variance?

Comment

Maybe it has something to do with European notation of numbers, time and date. I use a comma as a decimal point.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
                I just tested the 'reset' button (HS2 2.5.0.80, Insteon 1.9.3.3, MS F/W 32). It changed the previously 'read' value of 8.3 to 9.0.

Interesting that WildeFA's reset puts the value at 9,8 instead of 9,0

He also has the comma as a decimal separator: assuming he's using a metric region code, could that explain the variance?
                The 9,8 is set by the sensors read setting after On cmds. Not by using the reset button. The reset button looks dead in my case.

Comment

European notation only affects display.

anyone else using 2.5.0.81?
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I just upgraded and tried 2.5.0.81. Reset btn working as expected
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Am I the only one .... having this problem?
                      The reset button is clickable, I see some graphic change when pressing the button. Nothing is logged in the detailed log.

On the other hand: who needs a reset? I didn't use it before and the battery levels are updated every 10 on cmd's. Only when the low battery warning goes to on I might need the reset button after replacing the battery.

@Mark: can you provide a script that does the same thing as what the button should do. In case I need to reset battery level and battery warning I have a workaround.

Frans.

Comment

Make sure to use compatibility mode (button to the right of the URL) on ie10 otherwise the reset button will not work. This is a long term issue on homeseer that only work on old IE or compatibility mode

Comment

New problem. It happened yesterday, but I didn't pay any attention to it.
                          Today it happend again. After an automatic "read settings" the sensor looks dead. It doesn't send any on commands. Looks like the Occupancy Mode gets disabled.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by WildeFA View Post
                            New problem. It happened yesterday, but I didn't pay any attention to it.
                            Today it happend again. After an automatic "read settings" the sensor looks dead. It doesn't send any on commands. Looks like the Occupancy Mode gets disabled.
                            none of the changes i made to the plugin affect the programming or reading of settings.

how about doing a factory reset on the MS and running the "program for homeseer use" function to rebuild the required links
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I have to disconnect and reconnect the battery to correct this situation. As a workaround for now I've disabled the option Read Settings.
                              Attached Files

Comment

OK.

I've reconnected battery. Did a factory reset on both of the MS, reprogrammed them and they work ok now with read settings option disabled.

Lets try one with read setting option set to 2 and see what happens at the second on command ....

Comment

Working...
                                X