Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Set All Devices to NOT be Voice Enabled - Solution!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set All Devices to NOT be Voice Enabled - Solution!

I guess I didn't realize all new devices are now enabled for voice by default (since about Alexa support hit).

Is there a mechanism that can loop through the 500 devices I created and make all of them NOT enabled for voice.

Then, I'd like to manually check the 30 or so devices that actually need voice control.

Use the check box to select all from the device management page. Enable Voice and Disable Voice are two of the options there.

Comment

I was hoping not to need to do 400 devices individually

Thanks though!

Comment

You don't have to do them individually. That's why you use the "Select All" checkbox.

Click image for larger version

Name:	selectall.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	1184033

Comment

Originally posted by rmiles7721 View Post
          You don't have to do them individually. That's why you use the "Select All" checkbox.

[ATTACH]53207[/ATTACH]

Off topic, but how did you do the extra tabs on your screen? Would love a list of devices and events.

Comment

Wooohoo!

That is new!

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
              Off topic, but how did you do the extra tabs on your screen? Would love a list of devices and events.

The extra links are from the Jon00links script (I think is the name) and the events and device are also from a couple of his scripts.

Comment

Working...
              X