www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Telephone,Text and Email Plug-ins > Telephone,Text and Email Integration Discussion

Old December 14th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Seer Master

Email Account

I have my email account set up in Homeseer, and it can push me texts via the Number@vtext. How would you do it in reverse? How do you send an email to Homeseer to be interpreted via the event triggers of an email. Homeseer will have to have its own account I guess.? I also surmise I’ll need a program like outlook to store the emails? I’m slinging mud on the walls here. Doesn’t it have something to do with HS having a web server built in or something? I don’t have to use my aol account, I can give HS it’s own account out of thin air? How do you send an email to an IP address?