Device does not install on Debian V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device does not install on Debian V8

I have tried to install device history on my HS3PRO running on Debian V8.
    When trying from the plugin dialog the log says error 404 could not be found.
    I have triedto copy from my windows install and initialize on Debian and I get the following error
    WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Device History - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.
    Any suggestions, I will prefer to install it using the standard procedures.

Originally posted by SDonslund View Post
    I have tried to install device history on my HS3PRO running on Debian V8.
    When trying from the plugin dialog the log says error 404 could not be found.
    I have triedto copy from my windows install and initialize on Debian and I get the following error
    WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Device History - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.
    Any suggestions, I will prefer to install it using the standard procedures.
    There was a location change for all my plugin files, and I just found a mistake and corrected it. Please make sure you update your plugin list and try the installation again. Let me know if you can't get it to work this time.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
      There was a location change for all my plugin files, and I just found a mistake and corrected it. Please make sure you update your plugin list and try the installation again. Let me know if you can't get it to work this time.

I just installed it without any problems, thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
      X