X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spud View Post
    it's bug, sorry for that, it will be fixed in version 3.0.0.2
    Great. I also noticed when editing the sensor fields, whatever text is already in the field, does not appear in the popup used for editing the text.

Thanks
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
      Great. I also noticed when editing the sensor fields, whatever text is already in the field, does not appear in the popup used for editing the text.

Thanks
      Al

Comment

Does this work on linux ?
        How to install ? Says it cant find the zip file.

Edit: found it. Path is Updates3/Zips. The installation instruction mentioned lower case paths

Comment

Thanks
          Al
          This happens because when you add or change something in the sensors tab, the plugin only does a partial refresh of the page. I'll try to see if this can be fixed, but I doubt it. The workaround is to force a full refresh by hitting F5.

Comment

Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
            Does this work on linux ?
            How to install ? Says it cant find the zip file.

Edit: found it. Path is Updates3/Zips. The installation instruction mentioned lower case paths
            It should work on Linux, but I haven't tested it yet on this platform, so let me know if you have any problem.

Comment

This happens because when you add or change something in the sensors tab, the plugin only does a partial refresh of the page. I'll try to see if this can be fixed, but I doubt it. The workaround is to force a full refresh by hitting F5.
              Thanks, I will do that for now. Any thoughts on the issue I posted in post #55?

Thanks
              Al

Comment

Thanks Spud. I appreciate your responsiveness for your plugins.
                All working well and looks like your enhancements in the works will make this quite a useful little tool.

I edited my original post
                EDIT: SOLVED
                Can't access through Imperihome setup OR another Ipad
                Firewall is off. (Didn't realize my computer was set with 3 layers of firewalls)

Comment

You can also go into the character map in accessories under the start menu. That is what I do, but didn't know about the code .

Comment

The thermostat does not seem to support hot/cold set points.

Expected: Can change hot and cold set points when opening thermostat widget.

Actual: Only shows cooling setpoint (which is all unopened widget can do, but opening widget should show hot and cold).

This is how it worked when I used Vera with Nest Plugin vs HomeSeer with Nest Plugin.

Comment

Hi spud,

When deleting devices in HS, I get the following entries in the log:

ImperiHome ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ImperiHome.ISSCache.RemoveDevice(Int32 dvRef)

Thanks
                      Al

Comment

Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post
                        The thermostat does not seem to support hot/cold set points.

Expected: Can change hot and cold set points when opening thermostat widget.

Actual: Only shows cooling setpoint (which is all unopened widget can do, but opening widget should show hot and cold).

This is how it worked when I used Vera with Nest Plugin vs HomeSeer with Nest Plugin.
                        Currently I don't think the API is able to handle this. I will ask ImperiHome developer if it can be added.

Comment

Hi spud,

When deleting devices in HS, I get the following entries in the log:

Thanks
                          Al
                          fixed in version 3.0.0.2

Comment

in version 3.0.0.2 available in first post, I have added support for security devices and fixed some of the bugs reported in this thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	security.png
Views:	1
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1183318

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-15-14-14-05.png
Views:	1
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	1183319

Comment

in version 3.0.0.2 available in first post, I have added support for security devices and fixed some of the bugs reported in this thread.
                              Thanks spud, looking good so far!

Cheers
                              Al

Comment

Just a heads up Imperihome dropped Beta B370 today and it added Sonos support, And iOS support for export files along with a few other things.

So good progress on both sides here.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X