HS3 MySensors.org plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ServiceXP

Please provide some additional information about the light node issue. Is it related to S_LIGHT or S_LIGHT_LEVEL devices? How to reproduce?

Battery level is currently not supported.

Best regards,
    Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by hleidecker View Post
      @ServiceXP

Please provide some additional information about the light node issue. Is it related to S_LIGHT or S_LIGHT_LEVEL devices? How to reproduce?

Battery level is currently not supported.

Best regards,
      Henrik
      Sorry about that...

1) It's related to S_LIGHT.
      2) I'm not sure how to reproduce it, as none of them work for me.

They turn the actual relay on and off, but the HS3Pro interface (or the android app) never changes it's visual state (light bulb On) to indicate what state the relay is actually in.

Any plans on extended the battery level information to the node.?

If you need me to send you any logs just let me know..
      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
        They turn the actual relay on and off, but the HS3Pro interface (or the android app) never changes it's visual state (light bulb On) to indicate what state the relay is actually in.

Any plans on extended the battery level information to the node.?
        Hi Henrik,

I'm seeing similar with the lock device. I can lock/unlock from HS, but the associated HS device does not update.

I'd also like the battery level info added.

Thanks
        Al

PS Other than the issue above, the new version is working great.
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

You're keeping me busy

Have you seen it working? I have, but I haven't tested it for a long time.

Best regards,
          Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by hleidecker View Post
            You're keeping me busy

Have you seen it working? I have, but I haven't tested it for a long time.

Best regards,
            Henrik
            LOL, sorry . No, I haven't seen it working.

Thanks
            Al

PS, I'll add a relay sensor later today to see what it does.

Comment

It worked with a relay a long time ago. Maybe before it got to this forum. But unfortunately I don't think I have tested it since then. :-|

Comment

I just pulled out my LED dimmer breadboard. Status graphics is fine with dimmer.

Regards
                Morten

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                  PS, I'll add a relay sensor later today to see what it does.
                  I just tried it with a relay sensor and the standard relay sketch, and even though I can control it, the status graphics don't change. As well, it looks like the On and Off are reversed. If I send an On, the relay turns Off and vice-versa.

Let me know if you need any debug info.

Thanks
                  Al

Comment

I just tried it with a relay sensor and the standard relay sketch, and even though I can control it, the status graphics don't change. As well, it looks like the On and Off are reversed. If I send an On, the relay turns Off and vice-versa.

Let me know if you need any debug info.

Thanks
                    Al
                    I believe the On/Off function is controlled by the sketch and the type of relay used..

Change:
                    Code:
                    #define RELAY_ON 1  // GPIO value to write to turn on attached relay
                    #define RELAY_OFF 0 // GPIO value to write to turn off attached relay
                    To This:

Code:
                    #define RELAY_ON 0  // GPIO value to write to turn on attached relay
                    #define RELAY_OFF 1 // GPIO value to write to turn off attached relay
                    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Oh and thanks for confirming the bug sparkman
                      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Would it be possible to add S_SMOKE sensor type. I think is should be very very similar to S_DOOR or S_MOTION.
                        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

I believe the On/Off function is controlled by the sketch and the type of relay used..

Change:
                          Code:
                          #define RELAY_ON 1  // GPIO value to write to turn on attached relay
                          #define RELAY_OFF 0 // GPIO value to write to turn off attached relay
                          To This:

Code:
                          #define RELAY_ON 0  // GPIO value to write to turn on attached relay
                          #define RELAY_OFF 1 // GPIO value to write to turn off attached relay
                          Thanks for that. I'm hoping that the plugin would honor the default values. Typically 0 means off and 1/100 means on, so ideally I'd like to stick with that.

Oh and thanks for confirming the bug sparkman
                          You're welcome

Cheers
                          Al

Comment

Thanks for that. I'm hoping that the plugin would honor the default values. Typically 0 means off and 1/100 means on, so ideally I'd like to stick with that.

Cheers
                            Al

Come to think about it, I had to make the switch for Vera (I didn't have to change any of my sketches moving to HS, it was set "properly")

I was thinking that it was just the way I was using the relays, or the relay type I was using (ie: signal state (5vdc for off, 0vdc for on OR visa-versa)) but maybe it's not.
                            Last edited by ServiceXp; May 19, 2015, 12:11 PM.
                            RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Hi,

I ran a test with an S_LIGHT node. The plugin sends a '0' to the node when 'Off' is activated in the UI and '1' when 'On' is activated in the UI - as specified in the protocol.

Have you wired your relay correctly with respect to NO and NC?

I also checked the updating of the S_LIGHT status in the UI. This is currently not implemented but will be part of the next release. This requires the node to signal that the node has changed - updates in the UI are always based on feedback from the nodes.

I'm planning to make a release by end of this week.

Best regards,
                              Henrik
                              Last edited by hleidecker; May 19, 2015, 04:25 PM.

Comment

I also ran a test with the S_LOCK sensor. The UI in my setup is updated according to the state of the lock - based on the status update sent from the sensor.

I have added support for status update of S_LIGHT in the UI. The battery indicator implementation is also more or less done - it might be part of the next release.

Best regards,
                                Henrik

Comment

Working...
                                X