Media Capabilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Capabilities

I understand that the clients such as the Alexa plugin don't support music (or at least haven't, maybe that has changed)

Amazon published directions on Github on rolling your own echo using a raspberry pi. This apparently includes music playback. Any way of getting that added to the plugin?

Comment

I'd like to be able to stream audio from various sources using this plugin as well. When I ask Alexa to stream Pandora or Sirius, she says this they are not supported on this device. Same goes for Amazon music. Will this plugin support streaming audio in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Lee_L View Post
        I'd like to be able to stream audio from various sources using this plugin as well. When I ask Alexa to stream Pandora or Sirius, she says this they are not supported on this device. Same goes for Amazon music. Will this plugin support streaming audio in the future?
        I guess that is a no, smh. Is this plugin still being supported? I really want to purchase it but so far it seems very gimphed. Considering I just bought a refurbished one for 29 bucks.

Comment

Working...
        X