www.homeseer.com    
 

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer General Discussion Area

HomeSeer General Discussion Area General discussion about HomeSeer that does not fall into any other category or are not specific to 1.x or 2.x versions of HomeSeer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:53 PM
salvesen salvesen is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Norway
Posts: 29
teslaSeer, plugin using tesla motors "API"

I have been testing this plugin in Norway, and it looks to be working fine. So I guess it is time to expand the testing. So if anyone is interested in testing it, here you go.

Please use this thread for feedback. Also, please red the "read me" text file in the zip.
Attached Images
 
Attached Files
File Type: zip teslaSeer1.0.0.1.c.zip (168.8 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by salvesen; June 19th, 2018 at 07:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old March 25th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Eman Eman is offline
Seer Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 818
Although I don't own that car I must admit your plugin is spot on but if you could improve on tracking it would be even better. ====> Look at the http://jphuddlestone.co.uk/phlocatio...userguide.html for more information


===> It would be even more sweet to send a voice command to open the gate when you get home!
===> And or even view security cams on the dash using the HS3 Tasker plugin!


Edit: I was about to ask a silly question, but here is the answer : https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors..._continuously/

I believe in logic ===> The what if



Eman.

Last edited by Eman; March 25th, 2018 at 07:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old March 26th, 2018, 10:43 AM
michaeldecharon michaeldecharon is offline
Seer Plus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 120
Thanks!

I was waiting for an plugin.

Will the plugin renew the token automatically after 30 day's?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old March 26th, 2018, 11:25 AM
salvesen salvesen is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Norway
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldecharon View Post
Thanks!

I was waiting for an plugin.

Will the plugin renew the token automatically after 30 day's?
As of today, no. I will put it in, some day :P
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old March 26th, 2018, 11:41 AM
morrisdl morrisdl is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Smith Mt Lake, VA
Posts: 44
Thanks for sharing! I am getting a bunch of these in the log:

Mar-26 11:33:00 AM tesla debug (404) API server has changed, contact the developer of this plugin

Is there any issue with my email address ending in .info or special characters (#,@,!) in my password?

Thanks, --Doug
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old March 26th, 2018, 11:42 AM
michaeldecharon michaeldecharon is offline
Seer Plus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by salvesen View Post
As of today, no. I will put it in, some day :P
Would be nice!

In the meanwhile i'm very happy with your plugin. I've been using the api from Tesla to close my roof when i'm in the neighborhood and preheat my car when i wake up or when a leave the company

Will the following features also come available in your plugin?

- Close roof
- Flash
- Honk
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old March 26th, 2018, 11:55 AM
salvesen salvesen is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Norway
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldecharon View Post
Would be nice!

In the meanwhile i'm very happy with your plugin. I've been using the api from Tesla to close my roof when i'm in the neighborhood and preheat my car when i wake up or when a leave the company

Will the following features also come available in your plugin?

- Close roof
- Flash
- Honk
Sure, ill include them in next version!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old March 26th, 2018, 11:57 AM
salvesen salvesen is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Norway
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrisdl View Post
Thanks for sharing! I am getting a bunch of these in the log:

Mar-26 11:33:00 AM tesla debug (404) API server has changed, contact the developer of this plugin

Is there any issue with my email address ending in .info or special characters (#,@,!) in my password?

Thanks, --Doug
Hm, maybe? Could you activate debug and send me the log in a private message?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:11 PM
michaeldecharon michaeldecharon is offline
Seer Plus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by salvesen View Post
Sure, ill include them in next version!


Thanks!


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old April 7th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Richcorp12 Richcorp12 is offline
Viewer
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: New Rochelle, NY
Posts: 2
Thumbs up This plugin is awesome!!

Good Day!

I love monitoring the status and configuring events to help with the management of the Model S.

One request though, would you be able to put a toggle switch in the config to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit? It's not a huge deal, as converting is straight forward, but would help with displaying the status on other interfaces directly from the device in HS.

Other then that, this plugin is totally awesome! It even helps with keeping the car charging only between times when the energy is at lower rates. Another use suggested was to use a night time event, like "bedtime" to check that the car is plugged in before bed, and if not, send a notification.

Thanks again for all of the work on this!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old May 4th, 2018, 11:22 AM
salvesen salvesen is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Norway
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richcorp12 View Post
Good Day!

I love monitoring the status and configuring events to help with the management of the Model S.

One request though, would you be able to put a toggle switch in the config to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit? It's not a huge deal, as converting is straight forward, but would help with displaying the status on other interfaces directly from the device in HS.

Other then that, this plugin is totally awesome! It even helps with keeping the car charging only between times when the energy is at lower rates. Another use suggested was to use a night time event, like "bedtime" to check that the car is plugged in before bed, and if not, send a notification.

Thanks again for all of the work on this!!
Hello and thanks for the feedback! I will include this in the next version, I will use the flag that i receive from the car so that it will automatically change.

Actually I made this in regards to electricity pricing. This is going to change in Norway from 01.01.2019
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old May 10th, 2018, 03:05 AM
gbdesai gbdesai is offline
Seer Deluxe
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 212
First of all, fantastic plug-in!

I had a question though. I have my update frequency set to 1 min, but the status doesn't seem to ever update. For example, I plugged in my car for charging and it's charging now, but the device still shows "disconnected". Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

UPDATE: Ughh! Figured it out, I changed the Room / Group names from teslaSeer, seems that won't work. After changing back, all device updates come through as expected.

Last edited by gbdesai; May 10th, 2018 at 03:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old May 19th, 2018, 05:38 AM
salvesen salvesen is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Norway
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdesai View Post
First of all, fantastic plug-in!

I had a question though. I have my update frequency set to 1 min, but the status doesn't seem to ever update. For example, I plugged in my car for charging and it's charging now, but the device still shows "disconnected". Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

UPDATE: Ughh! Figured it out, I changed the Room / Group names from teslaSeer, seems that won't work. After changing back, all device updates come through as expected.
Hello,

Yes this is true, sort of. I allready changed this in the latest version. But I cant seem to figure out how to edit my first message to change the attachment..
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old June 19th, 2018, 07:27 AM
salvesen salvesen is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Norway
Posts: 29
Updated to latest version.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"X10" & "CM15A" Plugin - Beta Releases mfisher HomeSeer X10 Plug-in 3 January 27th, 2017 10:26 AM
Fibaro RGB-module: "Green", "Blue" buttons controls almost entire house! Moskus HomeSeer Z-Wave Plug-in 1 August 21st, 2016 04:57 AM
Relationship between "Web/HSTouch User Settings" and "myhomeseer" remote access acct? diitto MyHS Remote Access Service 1 February 15th, 2016 02:19 PM
Bug - "incoming call" event trigger with group type as "plugin specific" caller DavidG UltraCID HSPI 4 June 2nd, 2011 10:24 AM
What's the best way to implement modes (like "at home", "away", "sleeping" etc.)? Thrag HS2 / HSPRO 4 August 3rd, 2010 01:15 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:25 PM.


Copyright HomeSeer Technologies, LLC