Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops. I just realized you are already looking into controlling multiple instances: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=161389

Missed that.

Thanks.

Comment

yes the plan is to support control of multiple instances of iTunes using the multiple instance plugin feature of HS3. I have to make a few changes to make this possible in the current version.

not sure if you already know that, but one problem with this, is that you can't run multiple instances of iTunes in the same machine, so you would have to run iTunes on different machine or from virtual machines.

Comment

Spud, I currently have a PC in almost every room of my home for HA clients and I run Itunes in all of them is it possible to control each of them with your plug in running multiple instances and If so how do I set it up

Cheers Ken
        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
          Spud, I currently have a PC in almost every room of my home for HA clients and I run Itunes in all of them is it possible to control each of them with your plug in running multiple instances and If so how do I set it up

Cheers Ken
          not possible yet with the current version of the plugin, but it will be possible in the next release.
          Stay tuned!

Comment

version 3.0.0.6

I have added support for multiple instances in version 3.0.0.6 available here

Comment

Spud,

Thanks for the quick work on getting this update out I will get things setup tomorrow and let you know how it goes. This will really help with my distributed music setup

Cheers Ken
              HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

here is the user guide for multiple instances and remote instances: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...14#post1098614

Comment

Volume Up or Down

Not sure if its currently possible to adjust the volume in increments. E.g. volume up or volume down rather than by a set percentage?

If not could you add the feature so via an event I could increase the volume or decrease the volume.

I have various x10 stick-a-switchers which I use to control the music around the house and would like to be able to turn the volume up or down via buttons on the switch.

Thanks for a great plugin. The Airplay is just brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by djmilez View Post
                    Not sure if its currently possible to adjust the volume in increments. E.g. volume up or volume down rather than by a set percentage?

If not could you add the feature so via an event I could increase the volume or decrease the volume.

I have various x10 stick-a-switchers which I use to control the music around the house and would like to be able to turn the volume up or down via buttons on the switch.

Thanks for a great plugin. The Airplay is just brilliant!
                    I can add a couple of buttons ('+'and '-') to the speaker devices

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                      I can add a couple of buttons ('+'and '-') to the speaker devices
                      If that allows + or - to be set from an event as well then that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by djmilez View Post
                        If that allows + or - to be set from an event as well then that would be great.
                        I have added + and - buttons on speaker devices in version 3.0.0.9 available here:
                        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...88#post1077188

For the buttons to be created, you need to delete your existing iTunes DAAP speaker devices and then restart the plugin.

and yes that allows + or - to be set from an event using the Control Device action.

Comment

Awesome addition Spud,

I love the volume control button in events it makes it really nice for the wake up events that I use it for

Cheers Ken

Comment

Perfect! Just what I needed and such a quick change request thank you!

Comment

Any word yet on hstouch plugin functionality (showing up as a music player)? Looks like there is active development on hstouch and hoping you and the hs guys can come together to bring back music functionality to us hs3 itunes hstouch users. Thanks in advance for keeping us in the loop on developments. Toby

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                              HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

Originally posted by kuntakintay View Post
                                Any word yet on hstouch plugin functionality (showing up as a music player)? Looks like there is active development on hstouch and hoping you and the hs guys can come together to bring back music functionality to us hs3 itunes hstouch users. Thanks in advance for keeping us in the loop on developments. Toby

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                                No words yet on the Media API, I'm going to ask HS guys for an ETA and will let you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X