• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in log?

I upgraded from .60 to .63. The log showed:

Code:
    Jul-28 9:11:08 PM	 	LutronRA2	Telnet Login succesfull
    Jul-28 9:11:06 PM	 	LutronRA2 ERROR	For Each dev In (From d In devs) 1: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid.
    Jul-28 9:11:05 PM	 	LutronRA2	Now try to Log in Lutron
    Jul-28 9:11:05 PM	 	LutronRA2	connected to the telnet IP address: 192.168.12.7Port: 23
    Jul-28 9:10:58 PM	 	LutronRA2 ERROR	SerializedResponse: error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jul-28 9:10:58 PM	 	LutronRA2 ERROR	ReadResponse() :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    I've restarted more than once and the Double error recurs (serialized did not).

Everything appears to be working, but then I'm not controlling much... yet.

Originally posted by wkearney99 View Post
    I upgraded from .60 to .63. The log showed:

Code:
    Jul-28 9:11:08 PM	 	LutronRA2	Telnet Login succesfull
    Jul-28 9:11:06 PM	 	LutronRA2 ERROR	For Each dev In (From d In devs) 1: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid.
    Jul-28 9:11:05 PM	 	LutronRA2	Now try to Log in Lutron
    Jul-28 9:11:05 PM	 	LutronRA2	connected to the telnet IP address: 192.168.12.7Port: 23
    Jul-28 9:10:58 PM	 	LutronRA2 ERROR	SerializedResponse: error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jul-28 9:10:58 PM	 	LutronRA2 ERROR	ReadResponse() :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    I've restarted more than once and the Double error recurs (serialized did not).

Everything appears to be working, but then I'm not controlling much... yet.
    This should not affect the plugin I should put this for debug not error for the log, your system should wood as normal.

What you mean not controlling much?

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
      This should not affect the plugin I should put this for debug not error for the log, your system should wood as normal.

What you mean not controlling much?
      I'm not yet having many events or scripts doing any control. I've got plenty of devices imported, but I'm not yet doing much with them in HS3. Right now most of what I've needed done is happening in the RA2 repeaters and keypads.

Comment

Working...
      X