arm/disarm by user other than me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arm/disarm by user other than me

Rob, I thought I'd start a new thread instead of cluttering up the 3.0.1.23 thread which has issues more important than this one.

I keep trying new ways to make this work. One thing I thought of was the possibility that the event triggered immediately upon seeing the system go to disarm and checked the user field before it had a chance to update. I have seen this before in another plugin, where I wanted hs3 to speak the artist and song title whenever a new song started playing. The event triggered on change of song title, but the voice announced the new song title and the previous artist. I put a delay in the event after the trigger, which I'm guessing gave the system time to update the artist field and it works fine now. See below. Could this be the issue here?
    Attached Files

In any case, here's the event I currently have built. This will not fire off unless I trigger it manually.
    Attached Files

Comment

That is entirely possible. The HS event engine triggers very quickly and a slight pause might make it work. I have, however, found an issue you reported with Arming - I hope to have a new release tomorrow to correct it.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
      X