HS-WA100+ Completely Out of Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-WA100+ Completely Out of Stock

Does anyone know why the HS-WA100+ are out of stock everywhere I can find? Even on the Homeseer site, they're not even listed anymore. Is there a new product replacing them coming out? If not, what are my options to use with HS-WD100+ and HS-WS100+? Almost all the switches in my house are 3-way or more.

They will be relisted when they come back in stock. The demand has been much more than anticipated but they should be back in stock in early April.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Did I miss when they came back in stock? I've been looking every few days and they still say On Order and now the WD100s do too. I like these switches and am interested in gradually putting these into my whole house it's just been proving hard when they're often unavailable.

Comment

Homeseer has had these switches for a while now, long enough to figure out logistics. What gives? Every time I go to look to buy a couple, they aren't available.

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
          Homeseer has had these switches for a while now, long enough to figure out logistics. What gives? Every time I go to look to buy a couple, they aren't available.

Rich commented in the original announcement thread

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          I understand your frustration. There was a manufacturing issue with the companions that delayed them. We have a very large shipment coming in which will hopefully keep us in good supply. Make sure you put your email on the wait list on the product page so you are first to get notified when they are in stock.
          cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
            Rich commented in the original announcement thread
            The problem is, its not only the companions that have this problem regularly.

Around 1 month ago I had to get a large order that turned into be 3 orders because as one came in stock the others ran out (on/off, dimmers, companions).

I agree with waynehead99 on this one. The first excuse for some time was we didn't expect them to be this popular and ran out...... And I believed that. But now they been out for some time and we still are having supply issues. If the demand is better then they expected then I would assume the profits are also better then expected and they should be placing large enough stock orders to meet the demand which should have a fairly good data track to predict the sales numbers now that they been out for some time.

Also hoping they come out with some fan switches soon to match their current lineup of standard switches.

Comment

In many ways I agree. I think these have been way more popular than HST ever imagined they could be. Possibly because people thought, hey cool switches, I'll order a couple. Then they arrive and hey, well, they ARE cool switches and the price point is way cheaper than brands x and y, so I'll order more (as many as I can get away with on our household budget) etc. And then a few months down the line it's like, well I have another 10 switches I could do with replacing for aesthetic|functional|WAF reasons and on it goes.

Yes, the above is ME, but I am sure there are more of you out there!

I have an outstanding order for another 10, which in this instance (and unusually) was placed with a reseller, as they were offering a 20% discount for signing up to their mailing list. One month later, still waiting. Will call them tomorrow to see if they received any in the last shipment.

Thankfully, I am in no rush, given the laundry/mud room remodel I am in the middle of.
              cheeryfool

Comment

Oh, and I would love matching fan switches too.
                cheeryfool

Comment

I got an email a little while ago stating companions switches were back in stock. I just submitted an order that included 7 companions and some other stuff so here's to hoping!

Comment

Jump on it. I'm surprised all types of switches are in stock at once. I give it a week or less until somethings out of stock again.

Comment

Working...
                    X