New HS3 Icons are Coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New HS3 Icons are Coming!

We're creating a new set of status icons for HS3. Here's a preview.

Note that the new set will become the "default" set in HS3. However, you'll be able to continue using the old "Classic" set if you prefer.
    Attached Files
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Looks great! Is this a game of thrones winter is coming thing or are they coming out soon?

Comment

Mark, those look great!

Comment

Woo Hoo..

+1 on when..
        Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Like!
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
            Looks great! Is this a game of thrones winter is coming thing or are they coming out soon?
            We're shooting for tomorrow or Friday

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree, Nice!
              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

I must be getting old. The flat, 2 or 3 color icons remind me of AOL in the 80s.
                I can't stand the look of my phone after it got the upgrade to the new version of the Android OS.

I prefer icons like the previous version of HSTouch had. 3D looking with lots of colors.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone
                My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
                  I must be getting old. The flat, 2 or 3 color icons remind me of AOL in the 80s.
                  I can't stand the look of my phone after it got the upgrade to the new version of the Android OS.

I prefer icons like the previous version of HSTouch had. 3D looking with lots of colors.
                  I agree. I must be getting old too. In fact, I like icons that animate.

- Robert

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post

One thing we have always lacked is a unified theme throughout the program . This new icon set solves that problem. However we know that there are many users who probably want to maintain the existing icon set and for that reason we make it pretty simple to switch between them.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

how did you decide on the color scheme ??

I was feeling more metalics ... Grey ???
                      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
                        how did you decide on the color scheme ??

I was feeling more metalics ... Grey ???

the icon colors match the button colors on the HSTouch mobile projects. Again, shooting for a unified theme.

If you want to creat your own "metalic" icons, and copy them into a new folder called "metalic", you can do that and simply switch to that theme using a drop-down menu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Mark - do you have any plans for a "Virtual Device" icon? I've been manually setting your HST logo for mine:
                          Attached Files
                          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                            the icon colors match the button colors on the HSTouch mobile projects. Again, shooting for a unified theme.

If you want to creat your own "metalic" icons, and copy them into a new folder called "metalic", you can do that and simply switch to that theme using a drop-down menu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            The beauty of options!!!
                            --
                            Jeff Farmer
                            HS 3, HSPhone
                            My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                              Mark - do you have any plans for a "Virtual Device" icon? I've been manually setting your HST logo for mine:
                              We're doing status icons now, not device icons. That's a whole 'nuther project. in fact, we adding changing the device image column to be an optional view column.

Comment

Working...
                              X