This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    Can you provide the log output of the error message please?
    2/18/2011 3:01:00 PM ~!~TTS~!~Speak ():The exact time is 3 oh 1 and 0 seconds P M
    2/18/2011 3:01:01 PM ~!~TTS~!~Speak ():Current conditions: Partly Sunny. Humidity is 38% (feels like 66 degrees ). Winds West Northwest at 14 miles per hour with wind gusts Northwest at 33 miles per hour.
    2/18/2011 3:01:01 PM ~!~INFO~!~The current weather at <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <html xmlns="http: www.w3.orgwww.accuweather.com2/18/2011 3:01:01 PM ~!~TTS~!~Speak ():No temperature was captured, we will exit the routine
    2/18/2011 3:02:51 PM ~!~Updater~!~Retrieving updates control file...
    danielbo

Comment

That's not output from the UltraWeatherBug HSPI.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Run script:
        speakweather.vbRun script: exact timeRun Event: CNN News(new)UltraWeatherBug Speak: Station1, Action:Speak Weather Conditions
        Notes:UltraWeatherBug Speak: Station1, Action:Speak Weather Alerts
        Notes:Run script: BL_weather_speak.vb

This is the scripts that run every hour, I just added BL_weather_speak.vb
        I just figure out its the "speakweather.vb" that is causing the problem, but I dont know what that runs from, would you?
        danielbo

Comment

Maybe if you post the script or at least the beginning of it someone will recognize it or be able to figure out what it's looking for that it's not getting on your system.
          Marty
          ------
          XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
          Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

hey, Thank you for your help. I dont know why I didnt check that script sooner, when it start a couple of days ago. But I have had a lot of other problems. I saw an upgrand to 2.5.0.15 beta that was listed on the message log. I ran it, thinking it would be fine. But found out it hasnt really been released yet, and made a mess. On top of all this I have had a headache that will not go away, so the the brain is running slow.
            Thanks again and love your program, great job,
            Dan
            danielbo

Comment

Announce Alerts?

Ultrajones, will this plugin announce (TTS) any wanning alerts when they happen?
              Hector
              MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Yes. The plug-in can also send e-mails when alerts are issued.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yes. The plug-in can also send e-mails when alerts are issued.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones
                  Hey thks, i justed installed it, but I have questions. in the weather to speech screen, do I have to enter any info there?

Also in the forecast screen the icons have "X"s will this change?
                  Is there any way where you can test the warnning alert?
                  I also got this error:

8/13/2011 4:17:15 PM - UltraWeatherBug Wa - The XML document returned by WeatherBug was not valid XML.

Thanks jones
                  Hector
                  AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Just struck me, do we have to make an event in order for it to speak the alert?
                    Hector
                    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
                      Just struck me, do we have to make an event in order for it to speak the alert?
                      Yes, you do. In my case, I have created a HomeSeer event with a Trigger of:

1) "UltraWeather Alert Trigger"
                      2) Alert Type of "Any"

And an Action of:

1) "UltraWeatherBug Speak"
                      2) Select Speak Action: "Speak WeatherBug Alerts"

Regards,
                      Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
                        Hey thks, i justed installed it, but I have questions. in the weather to speech screen, do I have to enter any info there?
                        No, you can leave it defaults if you want. It just allows you to customize the introduction if you want to.

Also in the forecast screen the icons have "X"s will this change?
                        Can you right click the image, then select properties, then reply and provide the URL of the image? Better yet, can you provide what weatherbug station you are using so I can attempt to duplicate the broken image issue you are reporting?

Is there any way where you can test the warnning alert?
                        I also got this error:

8/13/2011 4:17:15 PM - UltraWeatherBug Wa - The XML document returned by WeatherBug was not valid XML.

Thanks jones
                        Are you still seeing any warnings indicating the XML document was not valid XML?

Comment

No, you can leave it defaults if you want. It just allows you to customize the introduction if you want to.

Can you right click the image, then select properties, then reply and provide the URL of the image? Better yet, can you provide what weatherbug station you are using so I can attempt to duplicate the broken image issue you are reporting?

Are you still seeing any warnings indicating the XML document was not valid XML?
                          Iam not getting the XML warnning any more, the images just appeard on there own. Was having issues with the stations, had put zipcode and it took me some where to the north east, had to put name of city to get it correct.

Is it favorable to have more then one station and why? thanks
                          Hector
                          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Not announcing the Warnings

Why would weather bug not be announcing the weather warnings. I am getting the warning to show on the status page, and it is showing in Ultra weather bug, but it is not announcing them. I must not have something not checked somewhere, could someone please help me? Thank you in advance.
                            danielbo

Comment

Hello. You need to create a new HomeSeer event. The HomeSeer trigger is "WeatherBug Alert Trigger", then specify the trigger alert type and Weatherbug Station, then define a "Speak Weather Alerts" HomeSeer Action.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Hello. You need to create a new HomeSeer event. The HomeSeer trigger is "WeatherBug Alert Trigger", then specify the trigger alert type and Weatherbug Station, then define a "Speak Weather Alerts" HomeSeer Action.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones
                                Not really understanding, where do I specify the trigger alert type and weather station, in the event?
                                Then, where do i define a speak weather alerts? I use to run fine and I didnt have anything like this set up. I just set the program up and it ran fine. When did this all change? and where could I get a little simpler directions. I might sound simple to you, but for the novice user, I am sorry but I am confused. Thanks for your fast response.
                                danielbo

Comment

Working...
                                X