X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time setup

Thanks for the plugin!

I have installed the latest in HS3.
    I have gone to a single light and event, I then clicked view in Incontrol tab for device and clicked on done.
    I have added "myhs.homeseer.com" as a second server, in the Windows 10 client using my MyHS credentials.
    I have enabled debug logging on both the Windows 10 client and HS3 plugin.
    I don't see any errors but my device never shows up; I have clicked on the refresh button.

Thanks for trying the plugin out. I have not used the myHomeSeer capability and suspect that the plugin will not communicate through that connection.

Assuming your Windows 10 device is on the same local network as your HomeSeer server, go into the InControl Universal app, go into Settings / HomeSeer Servers and add your local HomeSeer information (Server URL or host name and user id/password from HomeSeer's Setup/Network Tab.

Be sure when you leave the Settings/HomeSeer Server section of the app that you leave that new server you entered listed in the drop down box, as that will be the active server.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks!

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk View Post
    Thanks for the plugin!

I have installed the latest in HS3.
    I have gone to a single light and event, I then clicked view in Incontrol tab for device and clicked on done.
    I have added "myhs.homeseer.com" as a second server, in the Windows 10 client using my MyHS credentials.
    I have enabled debug logging on both the Windows 10 client and HS3 plugin.
    I don't see any errors but my device never shows up; I have clicked on the refresh button.

Comment

It still won't populate anything. I still have 1 event and one device checked.
      Here is the URL that I use internally: http://10.0.0.70:99

I have tried my HS username as well as the other 2 admin accounts I have setup in HS3.

What next?

Comment

OK, everything is working. I just had to install both plugins and then it was working.
        Last edited by MrMxyzptlk; June 24, 2016, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Glad you were able to work that and everything is working good.

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk View Post
          OK, everything is working. I just had to install both plugins and then it was working.

Comment

First Time Setup in HS3 PRo

Hello

I have installed InControl Server and InControl WinPhone. When I go to the Device listings within InControl Server I can see all the devices and next to each device is a checkbox. I cannot check any of the devices to display. What am I missing?

Thanks
            Carlo

Comment

Working...
            X