aeon labs ds805-zwus motion sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aeon labs ds805-zwus motion sensor

I have an old Aeon Labs Montion Sensor, I believe the model number is ds805-zwus. It connects with no problem in HS3 but the settings tab is grayed out. I don't have the instructions for it anymore and can't find anything online about it. Anyone have any idea how to gt the settings tab to work?

The sensor is a battery operated device. It is normally sleeping which prevents you from accessing the settings. You need to apply power to it or press the button 3 times quickly to wake it up for 10 minutes.

All Aeotec manuals can be found here: https://aeotec.freshdesk.com/support/home

Comment

I have this same sensor and the motion is almost always showing "Motion". And actually none of the sensors seem to update correctly. The red light is always on. I have it on a USB connection. I upgraded it to the latest firmware (1.18) and am currently running on HS3 v 3.0.0.362 on Windows 10. It seems to register correctly since I'm getting settings for everything....but none of the sensors seem to update very frequently. I just moved this off of a SmartThings hub where it was working correctly. It even tests correctly when I "Test Connectivity". Does the Polling Interval need to be changed to get this to work correctly? Does anyone have this sensor working correctly?

Comment

Working...
      X