Autodetect issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autodetect issues

The camera autodetect function seems to have lost its marbles.

I deleted all my cameras, added two new ones manually and after a few days I see this in the config page:

Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
    The camera autodetect function seems to have lost its marbles.

I deleted all my cameras, added two new ones manually and after a few days I see this in the config page:

Wow, that's not good. The only way that could happen is if those systems are advertising their existence via the Foscam auto-discovery mechanism. I'll add a feature today to the plug-in to disable Foscam auto-discovery by default.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Even if they were Foscam devices the data seems to be gibberish.

My subnet it 192.168.1.0/24 so some of those devices are almost IP addresses on my network. But .3 and .15 and IP modules in alarm panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
        Even if they were Foscam devices the data seems to be gibberish.

My subnet it 192.168.1.0/24 so some of those devices are almost IP addresses on my network. But .3 and .15 and IP modules in alarm panels.

I just uploaded UltraNetCam3 HSPI version 3.0.6413.20219 that adds an option to enable the Foscam Auto Discovery. It's now disable by default.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
          X