Strange X10 issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange X10 issue

OK, so I have a humidifier set up with an X10 appliance module (P1) that I control using a Palm Pad. The past few days it does not respond to any (on/off) command sent via the Palm Pad. I verified the log and the (P1) on/off is being logged in HS but the appliance module is not responding. Now if I go to the status page and click the ON/OFF via HS, it works. I wonder why it does not respond to the Palm Pad control even though the status is being logged as P1 OFF or ON?

Sounds like the P1 is being sent OK by the palmpad but not being received by anything ?

Is P a new housecode for your system ?

Have you enabled housecode P in the ACRF plug in if you use that plug in or do you have a tm751 or equivalent set to code P to receive the rf ?

Neil
    Neil
    Newmarket Ontario

Comment

Originally posted by nsisman View Post
      Sounds like the P1 is being sent OK by the palmpad but not being received by anything ?

Is P a new housecode for your system ?

Have you enabled housecode P in the ACRF plug in if you use that plug in or do you have a tm751 or equivalent set to code P to receive the rf ?

Neil
      Nope,
      P1 is set up as the humidifier. It has been working flawlessly in the past. Again, the strange thing is that is showing in the log as changing:

10/17/2007 8:56:09 PM Info Device: Humidifier(P1) OFF <---from the log via PalmPad

I'm using the RFXCOM ACRF...

Comment

Do you have the retransmit still set in the ACRF plugin?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Do you have the retransmit still set in the ACRF plugin?
          that is what killed me with my palm pad.... no retransmit so everything I tried with the palm didnt go...
          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

ahhhh...
            That's it guys!! I had the retransmit deselected! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bmora View Post
              ahhhh...
              That's it guys!! I had the retransmit deselected! Thanks!
              HAH... something so easy.. but yet makes ya pull your hair out!!!!
              HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

:d

What hair?

Comment

Working...
                X