This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deploy Problem

The problem is back. We moved and now I can't deploy to the Server or the Archos9. As seen below, deploy has no computers listed or an > arrow.

Also sometimes when I run client from designer computer, the yellow/black icons disappear. They indicate whether device is on or off.

Grey buttons are for switches that need to be replaced, since we have no neutral wring in new house.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Doge
      I have tried a few different times to access the files at MediaFire and always receive the message that there is not a server available. Do you know if the files are still available through this link?
      Thanks
      Dan
      i've got the same problem. the files are deleted on that server..
      can someone upload them at rappitshare or so?

my skin is very in an early stage but hey here the are. I made the background and buttons with photoshop. of course there are pushed-in versions of every button:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

I broke it into 3 pieces. Try here...

http://home.comcast.net/~matteop/site/

Comment

Screens from my Chill*Palace

www.the-gordons.net). Worked like a charm although converting my Aqualink from wireless to serial was a pain.

Plugins used: AquaLink, DooMotion, Doo Network, ISYInsteon, NetCam, PowerTrigger, TED, UltraLog, USB-UIRT.

Attached Files

Comment

Screens from my Chill*Palace - more screens

Three more screen types...
            Attached Files

Comment

dgruehn, I like it. I'm not sure where you got the graphics for some of that stuff, but if you have the ability to share, please do share your files.

Nice job!
              Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

I think most of these are royalty restricted. GuiFx has really nice stuff but pricey.

With that said, if you do have any good sources for public domain graphics that would be appreciated.

Comment

Here's some iPad/iPhone screens

took quite a bit of time. Have a lot more devices since thee screen shots were taken

Music controllers are done with dirk's Sonos plug-in
                  Attached Files

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
                  HSTouch - iPhone 3GS, 4S, iPad2 and iPad 3, 3xKindle Fire (Wall mounted)
                  2 x Brultech ECM1240 with UltraECM
                  USB UIRT
                  Cooper Aspire Z-Wave Switches
                  WGL800 w ACRF2 and 3xDS10a (Sump Level/Activity sensing)
                  HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
                  HSM100 - Motion Detector with Light and Temperature
                  2GIG Thermostat
                  BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
                  BLUPS
                  UltraLog (SQL2008)
                  Jon00 Plugins
                  Host XR3 BT and Jon00 BT Proximity
                  Global Cache IP2IR
                  Foscam FI8918W

Comment

free graphics

a little cumbersome and not all the links work but...
                    http://www.dmoz.org/Computers/Graphi...Page_Elements/

Comment

Originally posted by mark_anderson_us View Post
                      took quite a bit of time. Have a lot more devices since thee screen shots were taken

Music controllers are done with dirk's Sonos plug-in
                      Superb job Mark!

Can you provide us with a little write up on the tools and sources you used to develop the graphics and your house layout?
                      -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
                      HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Originally posted by bart1 View Post
                        a little cumbersome and not all the links work but...
                        http://www.dmoz.org/Computers/Graphi...Page_Elements/
                        wowza. Thats a lot of links. Thanks for making my day totally non-productive!

thanks!
                        Rob
                        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
                          Superb job Mark!

Can you provide us with a little write up on the tools and sources you used to develop the graphics and your house layout?
                          Hi Todd

i bought the background image and the button image from shutterstock.com ($49 for 5 images: so about $20). I then resized, etc. in photoshop.

I did the floor plans in Chief Architect's HomeDesigner. Doing a lot of remodeling so I bought it some time ago to draw up plans

The rest is all hstouch

Regards

mark

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
                          HSTouch - iPhone 3GS, 4S, iPad2 and iPad 3, 3xKindle Fire (Wall mounted)
                          2 x Brultech ECM1240 with UltraECM
                          USB UIRT
                          Cooper Aspire Z-Wave Switches
                          WGL800 w ACRF2 and 3xDS10a (Sump Level/Activity sensing)
                          HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
                          HSM100 - Motion Detector with Light and Temperature
                          2GIG Thermostat
                          BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
                          BLUPS
                          UltraLog (SQL2008)
                          Jon00 Plugins
                          Host XR3 BT and Jon00 BT Proximity
                          Global Cache IP2IR
                          Foscam FI8918W

Comment

This is the main screen of my Hstouch.
                            On the left, there are the 'scene' buttoms, on the right, the various 'security', 'survellaince', 'appliances', 'curtains' 'blinds', 'wheater', 'news' etc....... buttoms.
                            On the bottom of the screen, there are some lastest 'news' and if you touch a 'room', you can see the entire room on the screen.

This is the 'entry room screen'.
                            If you touch a 'lamp', this turns on/off and you can adjust the level with its 'slide-bar'.
                            If you touch the blind, this turns on/off.

As for the previous screen....... this is a part of the 'living room'.
                            Here there is the 'Hi-fi' Bang&Olufsen. If you touch this, it turns on/off and when it turns on, a new screen appares in wich you can select 'radio', 'cd', 'tape' and adjusting volume or changing radio station.

Comment

This is another part of the 'living room'.
                              Here there is the Bang&Olufsen plasma television near to the fireplace.
                              As for the 'hi-fi', touching the television, it is possible to control this.
                              When the television, or the hi-fi, or every other device is 'ON', it looks like having a rear green light.

These are two rooms upstair.
                              Here there are some motorized windows i can toggle open/closed touching these.....
                              When they are opened, these looks like a rear-green light.

These are the 'external' zones......
                              As for the other rooms, i can monitor the status of the doors, lights and appliances.
                              ..............but i don't like this screen....... i want to make a new one because this is not 'user-friendly'......

And these are some screen about 'alarm system' and 'thermostat'......

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X