Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, did some more testing and I got it to work!

I changed the regional settings to use period as the decimal sign. Also to use period as the decimal sign for currency.

Then I tried the plugin, but no change.

I then startet playing around with the "mulitply by 100" again, and that did the trick this time!

Now my S1 temperature reports its device value as -400, so that worked fine.

However, the pressure devices still have some issues:

S1 pressure: Device String: 992.89 Device Value: 99289
    S1 pressure High: Device String: 994.92 Device Value: 0
    S1 pressure Low: Device String: 991.88 Device Value: 0

So now the S1 pressure works fine, but the highs and lows have Device Value = 0, even though all the devices have the same device string decimals...

Will report back any more changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      It's available via the HomeSeer updater. You can mark it for download to download the latest setup file, then:

1) Shutdown HomeSeer.
      2) Change directory to C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\Updates2\Zips
      3) Find the zip file related to UltraWeatherBug and unzip it.
      4) Run setup.exe. If the program seems to hang, move the window to see if the configuration window is hidden waiting for input.
      5) When the setup finishes, restart Homeseer and ignore any errors related to the install of UltraWeatherBug. If the setup re-launches, just cancel the install.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Sorry Ultra,

I tried the above several times (even uninstalled it) and I still get the same error when I try to go to the config screen.

Gary

Comment

Gary, open an incident with HomeSeer or post a question in the general forum and ask for instructions on how to repair your .net framework. I have heard reports from other users and running a repair on the .net framework fixes the issue.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I transfered my program to a newer computer and now I get a error using weather bug, when I click config I get this message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'HomeSeer2(1)' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

Line 57: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>Line 58: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>Line 59: <add assembly="*"/>Line 60: <add assembly="System.ServiceModel.Web, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>Line 61: <add assembly="System.WorkflowServices, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
          Source File: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\web.con fig Line: 59

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'HomeSeer2(1)' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082
          danielbo

Comment

Disappeared

I just have no idea on what happened. I looked at the update screen and seen there was a update for web bug. I ran it and next thing I notice my web bug is gone. Everytime I run the update it ask me if I would like to repair it or remove it. I have ran this many of times. I even done the remove it and tried to install it again, I still just get the message repair it or remove it. But when I look at the plugins it is not even listed and now when I go into the updates it doesnt even show that I ever had it.
            Everything worked fine until I did the update from the updater and now I cant get it back.
            Could someone give me an idea on what is going on?

Please and Thank you
            danielbo

Comment

help!

doesnt anyone out there have an Idea why when I install weather bug update it will not show up anywhere. I can even run the update program and it doesnt even show there that I have it. My program ran just fine until I did the update, then everything is gone. Please help, I will try anything.
              Thanks
              danielbo

Comment

I really wish i could help you but not having any problems with it here, of course I have not upgraded in a bit. I'm thinking i'll wait on that.
                Marty
                ------
                XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
                Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by danielbo View Post
                  doesnt anyone out there have an Idea why when I install weather bug update it will not show up anywhere. I can even run the update program and it doesnt even show there that I have it. My program ran just fine until I did the update, then everything is gone. Please help, I will try anything.
                  Thanks
                  How did you transfer the program to your new computer? What version does the HomeSeer updater indicate you have installed? Are you running HomeSeer as a service?
                  Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I just reloaded it from backup, but I have had it working fine since I put it on the computer. I had some problem but got that part fixed.
                    No I dont run homeseer as a service.
                    Its not showing up on the updater at all. It did say I needed to update it, and after I did, it doesnt even show I have it.
                    I even tried reinstalling from an older version and it is still not showing up anywhere.
                    danielbo

Comment

Similar problem here!

See my post here.

Comment

I am sorry you were experiencing issues installing UltraWeatherBug. In my opinion, installing plug-ins while running HomeSeer as a service is the cause for many of these types of issues (especially plug-ins that use ASPX web pages). I recommend temporarly disabling the HomeSeer service, rebooting, then installing the plug-in, then enable the HomeSeer service again.

Regards,
                        Ultrajones

Comment

Unable to Capture Current Tempiture

Is anyone else getting this error? "Unable to Capture Current Tempiture" I have had this problem for a couple of days now. Any Ideas?
                          danielbo

Comment

It's running fine here, perhaps it's your local area weatherbug site that's having trouble?
                            Marty
                            ------
                            XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
                            Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

ok thanks.
                              danielbo

Comment

Originally posted by danielbo View Post
                                Is anyone else getting this error? "Unable to Capture Current Tempiture" I have had this problem for a couple of days now. Any Ideas?
                                Can you provide the log output of the error message please?

Comment

Working...
                                X