This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H.264 streaming video in HS3 version

looking for an easy way to handle output from my Axis Q7404 to HS3 and Touch
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Ultra... Trying to get it on-line.. I have 4 analog camera's converted to IP using the axis Q7404 quad encoder..
      I entered the type and IP for each camera but get no snapshots
      there is also no test button showing on type page
      Attached Files
      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Great plug - need more cameras now!!
        Would it be possible to select which picture is emailed? I take 15 snaps and the email of the last one usually is an empty room, and can you send to more than one email address ?
        Cheers
        J

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnez View Post
          Great plug - need more cameras now!!
          Would it be possible to select which picture is emailed? I take 15 snaps and the email of the last one usually is an empty room, and can you send to more than one email address ?
          Cheers
          J
          The plug-in currently supports one recipient. I'll add this to the feature requests list.

The plug-in currently does not support sending the nth snapshot. Have you considered installing FFmpeg and just e-mailing the mpeg of the 15 snapshots? This is what I do and it works great.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yes, I installed ffmpeg at the very beginning but it wouldn't change from "not installed" on your config screen - so I gave up.
            Looking at it again, I just had to copy ffmpeg.exe to the HS3 root.. silly me.
            The second email was because I send to my exchange on site and just wanted a copy off-site for security.
            I've changed the email to the off-site one which then gets forwarded to exchange, so I can manage without the second mail - although might be useful to send to the Mrs. also.

Cheers

J

Comment

It converts to mp4 now, what do I need to add to the email body in the config page to send the video? It's just sending the last .jpg still.

Cheers

J

Comment

Found it in the event options.

Comment

Show last_thumbnail.jpg as device icon

I'd like to see an option to display the last camera thumbnail (last_thumbnail.jpg) in the HS3 device for the camera (in replacement of hspi_ultranetcam3/netcam.png).

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
                    I'd like to see an option to display the last camera thumbnail (last_thumbnail.jpg) in the HS3 device for the camera (in replacement of hspi_ultranetcam3/netcam.png).
                    You can simply set the device thumbnail image to last_thumbnail.jpg, then set "Show Device Image Column on Device Management Page". You can also set the Device Image to last_snapshot.jpg so you can get a full image when viewing the device configuration. Will that work or do you still want the device "icon" to display the last snapshot?

Regards,
                    Ultrajones
                    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                      You can simply set the device thumbnail image to last_thumbnail.jpg, then set "Show Device Image Column on Device Management Page". You can also set the Device Image to last_snapshot.jpg so you can get a full image when viewing the device configuration. Will that work or do you still want the device "icon" to display the last snapshot?

Regards,
                      Ultrajones
                      Thanks and using the device image & thumbnail.

Comment

linux support?

DO you have plans to support ultranetcam hs3 for linux in future?

I'm very interested to try this plugin but unfortunately linux is not supported.

Comment

working

Ah, after I posted previous message I noticed your hs3 linux status, work in progress, thank you.

Comment

UltraNetCam3 HSPI version 3.0.5463.32569 was just released. It works under Linux.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

Is it possible to get RTSP streaming support?
                              Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Trying to decide whether to get UltraNetCam. Some things I'm looking for:

1. Does UltraNetCam support https, or just http?

2. In action, provide ability to specify what is in Subject line of email.

3. The "Network Camera Types" page supports entering a Video-stream path. If this is entered, does UltraNetCam use actual video from the camera. This isn't clear, since I've read elsewhere that the video is just putting snapshot pictures together.

4. I need to send email containing more detailed information (such as more information on what trigger caused the event, and status values of some HS devices). So, if I don't use UltraNetCam's email functionality, but I instead use HS3's email as part of an Action, how do I know what the name of the latest UltraNetCam snapshot picture is (and where it is stored), so I can attach it to the email? Is the name predictable (like camera_name_latest.jpg, similar to NetCam, or some other naming convention that makes it easy to attach to the email using HS3 functionality)?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X