• Ready
      • Ready - Force Arming Enabled
      • Armed Away
      • Armed Stay
      • Armed Away - Zero Entry delay
      • Armed Stay - Zero Entry delay
      • In Alarm
      • Busy

So, I could add the "by user" suffix for all the Armed* status, but that doesn't make much sense for all other status. I think the best solution is to add a "User Access" device like in the HST plugin, to know the name of the user that last armed or disarmed the panel.

HS and Blade had a table in Setup to show user vs userid
      DSC user # 1 = Geary ( needs to be user 1 or 16 = )
      There is already such a table in the config page of the .9 version. I'm going to add the possibility to enter several user ids.

Regarding tamper and low battery:
      As I said I can add tamper as a zone status. But for low battery, unless I missed something, the "Verbose Trouble Status" message you showed in your screenshot does not provide a way to know which zone has low battery, it's just saying that one zone has low battery but we can't know which one.

Comment

I think they just added an additional device
        gotta go look
        Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
          I think they just added an additional device
          gotta go look
          yes, as I said previously there is a "User Access" device in the HST plugin. Do you agree it's the best solution to add such a device?

Comment

yeppers !

Comment

version 3.0.0.10

In version 3.0.0.10 avaible from http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...91#post1074491

you can assign several DSC user ids to the same HS user. In the config page Just enter the DSC user ids separated with dashes. For example in the screenshot below the user Test is assigned ids 1 and 40:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc_user_ids.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	1171072

In this version there is also a new "User access" device that shows the name of the user (when available) that last armed or disarmed the panel
              Click image for larger version

Name:	user_access.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	1171073

Comment

Looking Good, except cannot add d
                Attached Files

Comment

perfect.. but
                  getting 2nd digit from unit
                  DSC automatically gets correct user from KeyFob
                  Attached Files

Comment

"PartitionArmed 10" means partition number 1 has been armed with mode 0 (Away), these digits have nothing to do with user ids

The only way to get users is from the UserClosing and UserOpening messages

Comment

looks like DSC because of the flag set in setup automatically changes the user code from 16 to 1..etc
                      If I use the panel I get 1=Geary
                      If I use the FOB I get 16=Geary
                      If I just press the panel to go into armed, I get nothing, probably should default to "Auto" when no user # is found

see below for Sally (#2)

Looks like Mother / Daughter, changed FOB's
                      Attached Files

Comment

wonderful.. waited months for what couldn't be done, and wa la !!
                        here it is...

Comment

DSC PGM triggers

Just wondering if pgm triggers could be added to this plugin? Back in HS2 I used the it-100 with the default dsc plugin which I could trigger pgm outputs. I connect relays to the pgms to control my garage doors via events that are manually triggered and I do not see this option in the events section. I know that thru the eyezon web portal I can trigger the pgms and everything works so it seems like it could be done? BTW good job on this plugin, it works really well and responds much quicker than using the it-100 thru the serial link. Well worth the $40!!!

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGr View Post
                            Just wondering if pgm triggers could be added to this plugin? Back in HS2 I used the it-100 with the default dsc plugin which I could trigger pgm outputs. I connect relays to the pgms to control my garage doors via events that are manually triggered and I do not see this option in the events section. I know that thru the eyezon web portal I can trigger the pgms and everything works so it seems like it could be done? BTW good job on this plugin, it works really well and responds much quicker than using the it-100 thru the serial link. Well worth the $40!!!

Mark
                            I didn't know anything about PGM output. Thanks for making me look into it that's a nice feature.
                            I have added a "Trigger PGM Output" action in version 3.0.0.12 available from: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...91#post1074491

Comment

PGM Outputs

Wow, I was not expecting such a quick reply along with the instant update!!! Good news I installed the update that you posted and it works!! If anybody needs any help setting this up on the DSC side let me know it is pretty simple. The PGM outputs are just like collector outputs where you connect a 12v relay to +12v and the ground to the pgm output and when it grounds out the relay it activates controlling anything you want. I programmed the dsc to toggle the relay for a couple seconds which resets it so it can be used again to close the garage door.

Thanks again!!!!

Mark

Comment

DSC Security Interface

Hi,

I am HS3 PRO user, please recommend which interface work better for the below : -

Envisalink EVL3 or DSC IT-100 interface

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X