This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NerdBitMN View Post
    First off - let me say what a great plug-in and excellent documentation. I was able to get Backitude on my Android and the server working with no hassle at all.

I do however have a problem with the additional data fields not being populated.

Please see the attached images for clarity.
    Please set Debug Level to 2, send an update from Backitude and email me the HS log from when the update comes in to paul dot huddlestone at gmail dot com and I will take a look.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by khriss75 View Post
      I'm trying your plugin, but I'm having problems...
      I followed your guide and set everything as you recommend but there is no device change.
      My log:

Code:
      Jun-05 9:01:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Loop finished.
      Jun-05 9:01:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Updated timer for device: 78 to 1626 minutes.
      Jun-05 9:01:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Elapsed Loc Time for device: 78 is 1626 minutes.
      Jun-05 9:01:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Last update time for device: 78 found : 04/06/2014 17:54:43
      Jun-05 9:01:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Loop started.
      Jun-05 9:01:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 Loc Timer elapsed
      Jun-05 9:00:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Loop finished.
      Jun-05 9:00:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Updated timer for device: 78 to 1625 minutes.
      Jun-05 9:00:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Elapsed Loc Time for device: 78 is 1625 minutes.
      Jun-05 9:00:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Last update time for device: 78 found : 04/06/2014 17:54:43
      Jun-05 9:00:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Loop started.
      Jun-05 9:00:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 Loc Timer elapsed
      Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation Warning	 (httpprocrequest) Time taken to process request = 0,034002 seconds.
      Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation Error	 (httpprocrequest) Backitude data rejected!
      Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation Error	 (procBkData) Error. Missing data for BK type user.
      Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (procBkData) BK Data parsed as. Lat:**.*18392944336 Lon:*.*71416473388672 Time:05/06/2014 20:59:45 Acc: ID:PHLID Offset: %2B02%3A00
      Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (procBkData) Backitude data arrival. latitude=**.*8618392944336&longitude=*.*71416473388672&loc_timestamp=1401994665&req_timestamp=1401994781&PHLID=8&PHLID=PHLID&offset=%2B02%3A00
      Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (httpprocrequest) User and Password authenticated OK
      Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (httpprocrequest) RawURL = /phlbackitude
      Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (httpprocrequest) Received data = latitude=**.*8618392944336&longitude=*.*71416473388672&loc_timestamp=1401994665&req_timestamp=1401994781&PHLID=8&PHLID=PHLID&offset=%2B02%3A00
      Jun-05 8:59:45 PM	  	 PHLocation Warning	 (httpprocrequest) Request received. Total Req's = 5
      Jun-05 8:59:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Loop finished.
      Jun-05 8:59:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Updated timer for device: 78 to 1624 minutes.
      Jun-05 8:59:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Elapsed Loc Time for device: 78 is 1624 minutes.
      Jun-05 8:59:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Last update time for device: 78 found : 04/06/2014 17:54:43
      Jun-05 8:59:19 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (UpdateTimers) Loop started.
      What could be the problem?

using 3.0.0.74 plugin version

Thanks

Cristian
      Hi Cristian,

I'll take this off-line and onto email if that's OK.

Can you set Debug Level to 2, send an update from Backitude then send me the whole HS log for that period when the update comes in.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmerNZ View Post
        Hi Paul,

With the static maps I see there are drop downs for different map types (Satellite,Road,Hybrid,Terrain) however it doesn't seem to matter which option I chose it only seems to generate a Road map. Am I missing something?

currently using v3.0.0.74

cheers,

Mike
        I've just had a look at the code and this should work.

Can you set DebugLevel to 1, set map type to something other than Road and then get a new position update to come in (this might mean adding another user and changing the ID in the Backitude app temporarily to save you actually moving). Send me the HS log (via email) showing the update coming in.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
          Hi Cristian,

I'll take this off-line and onto email if that's OK.

Can you set Debug Level to 2, send an update from Backitude then send me the whole HS log for that period when the update comes in.

Paul..
          Email sent.

Thanks

Cristian

Comment

Having a problem with one of my follow me device it never updates the child device? they stay awaiting update, but the other one is just fine also on the device that shows awaiting update it doesn't post the address it stay with the longitude and latitude these devices are setup exactly the same?

see screen shot
            Attached Files
            HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

I've just had a look at the code and this should work.

Can you set DebugLevel to 1, set map type to something other than Road and then get a new position update to come in (this might mean adding another user and changing the ID in the Backitude app temporarily to save you actually moving). Send me the HS log (via email) showing the update coming in.

Paul..
              Thanks Paul. The fix in v3.0.77 worked and now have my hybrid maps back. Apparently the hybrid maps are 'prettier' so you have helped restore some of the needed WAF that goes with this hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                Having a problem with one of my follow me device it never updates the child device? they stay awaiting update, but the other one is just fine also on the device that shows awaiting update it doesn't post the address it stay with the longitude and latitude these devices are setup exactly the same?

see screen shot
                Are you sure the Reverse Geocode flag is set to on for the problem device?

If it is then can you set debug level to 2 then click the update button for the problem device. Once done, send me the HS log for that update and I'll see if I can trace the problem.

Paul..

Comment

Paul. Restarted hs3 and all is good now. Thanks for responding sorry I didn't get back sooner

Cheers Ken

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
                  HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Paul,

Is it possible to disable a user temporary?

Comment

Paul, I'm getting the following:

(UpdateDevice) Error System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "23/06/2014 21:15:33" to type 'Date' is not valid. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(St ring Value) at HSPI_PHLocation.ModuleFM.UpdateDevice(Int32 ref, String updatetime, String accuracy, String lon, String lat, String SvcTyp)

Localisation issue perhaps?
                      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by antoon View Post
                        Paul,

Is it possible to disable a user temporary?
                        It should be by Un-Checking the Active User option for the user root device, but I just checked the code and this is actually only implemented for FollowMee types. Stand by for a fix.

Paul..

Comment

I've just uploaded version .78 which should fix the Active User option not being honored for all user device types.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                            Paul, I'm getting the following:

(UpdateDevice) Error System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "23/06/2014 21:15:33" to type 'Date' is not valid. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(St ring Value) at HSPI_PHLocation.ModuleFM.UpdateDevice(Int32 ref, String updatetime, String accuracy, String lon, String lat, String SvcTyp)

Localisation issue perhaps?
                            It this a new install or and existing install and this problem has just started?

What is the date format for your location?

Paul..

Comment

I've just uploaded version .78 which should fix the Active User option not being honored for all user device types.

Paul..
                              Paul thanks for the quick fix, however when i download the latest version it says .77
                              I have tried it true HS3 and directly from your site.

Comment

Originally posted by antoon View Post
                                Paul thanks for the quick fix, however when i download the latest version it says .77
                                I have tried it true HS3 and directly from your site.
                                I just checked and .78 is what I uploaded. If you click the Manual Update Check button on the general config page you should get something like this:

Paul..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X