Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IKEA Tradfri and HomeSeer -> TrådfriSeer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IKEA Tradfri and HomeSeer -> TrådfriSeer!

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/ca...ighting/36812/

These bulbs are Zigbee, but can't be added to a Hue hub og Osram hub at the moment, but soon you can control the bulbs from HomeSeer using TradfriSeer and the (cheap) Tradfri gateway.

We're still adding a few features, and a public beta is available now!

PosibilitiesComming in the future
    - Event Actions (for easier sunrise scenes for example)

Known bugs and limitationsInstallation
    - Unpack zip file in your HS3 folder
    - Activate under Plugins -> Manage
    - Navigate to Plugins -> TradfriSeer -> Configuration and enter IP to the hub and the hub key (found on the bottom of the hub).
    - Restart of the plugin is required (for some) after this
    - ???
    - Profit!

Changelog
    - 0.0.1.5: Now supports DTLS for hubs with firmware > 1.2.0042
    - 0.0.1.10: New +1 year expiration date. Various bug fixes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moskus; March 2, 2018, 02:58 AM.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Very interresting!

Comment

Comment

Getting closer and closer to open beta.
        Just have a few kinks to iron out.

Int its current state the plugin only support bulbs, but not groups, switches or motion sensors. Groups will of course be added later, but I'm not sure what information we get for wireless switches and motion sensors.
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Looking forward to this...

Thanks Moskus, looking forward to getting HS integrated with my Tradfri setup.
          Happy to help if you need.

G.

Comment

Yes!

Have been waiting for this!

Comment

Pssst! Scandinavians! See here: https://www.hjemmeautomasjon.no/file...dfriseer-beta/

Comment

Any news?
                Looking at the prices I would be interested in this.

Comment

Well, yeah. We have an "semi-open" beta going on, look in the link above (sorry, norwegian only, but Google Translate helps a little).

Comment

Thanks for the reply - Google isn't helping me so I guess I'll have to wait.

Comment

IKEA Tradfri and HomeSeer

Hi, I've managed to get the add-in working (using Google Translate). Still a few issues to work out, but it seems to do what is required. Should further testing of Betas be required, I'll gladly assist.

Comment

The next version will include Groups, and when that is ready I'll post it here too.

Comment

beta working well here, thanks

Comment

FYI.
                            I now have the beta working.
                            I had to restart HS to get the bulbs recognised, I than had to restart HS again to get them functional.
                            I have one of the newer bulbs with varying colours. So far these do not appear, the bulb only shows Cool, Normal and Warm. The colours do work with the remote.

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
                              FYI.
                              I have one of the newer bulbs with varying colours. So far these do not appear, the bulb only shows Cool, Normal and Warm. The colours do work with the remote.
                              Then you have never bulbs than I can get hold of.

Can you try this version?
                              https://www.hjemmeautomasjon.no/foru...#comment-21168

It displays the config JSON for the bulbs at startup. Post it here, and I can try to add it.

Do you have a link to the bulb?

Comment

Working...
                              X