Nodon soft button remote help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nodon soft button remote help

looking for help in how to program HS3 for the buttons to trigger events. i have it set up and responding but I cant find the right parameters. anyone know? its central scene... 4 buttons/4 scenes... much like the Fibaro single button.
    Thanks
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Originally posted by gfs View Post
    looking for help in how to program HS3 for the buttons to trigger events. i have it set up and responding but I cant find the right parameters. anyone know? its central scene... 4 buttons/4 scenes... much like the Fibaro single button.
    Thanks
    Hi gfs,

Are you seeing anything in the log when you press one of the buttons? I have a NodOn wall switch, which I think behaves similarly. You should see the Central Scene device change values in the log. You should also be able to select the values of this device as conditions for events.

Cheers,
    Alex
    Attached Files

Comment

yes i have it now thank you Alex. it was selecting what trigger to use.
      HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

Hi there,

I was wondering what Z-wave controller are you using for the Nodon soft remote?
        I'm using the ZMEEUZB1 and want to add this device to my HS3 setup.

Thought that it will be good to have it in the forum as some additional information, that's why did not ask via PM.

Thank you.

Regards,
        Borislav

Comment

i run Homeseer HS3. works very well. device shows up easily and is very responsive. good product.

Comment

Thank you very much for the feedback. Hope that it will work well with my Z-wave controller.

Will give feedback when I get one.

Cheers,

Borislav

Edit:

Quick update, as I have received two of these.

Inclusion in HS3 was a charm, very easy to set up. Central scene is working as expected with single press, hold, double press etc. Great device for the kitchen counter top or patio.
            Last edited by poplo; July 7, 2017, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X