• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error using JowiHue in events

Please see screenshots.
    Attached Files

Chris,

What are you expecting me to do? Working on two events at the same time is probably not advisable?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Chris,

I have found the issue, it was not working on two events at the same time that caused this, but it are two lights or groups that have the same name (including loction1 and location2).
      The new beta will show both reference numbers in the log when this occurs. This way you can find the devices and rename one of them to solve it?

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

"What are you expecting me to do? Working on two events at the same time is probably not advisable?"

Huh? I was creating 1 event. If I buy the plugin I'd like it to work is all.

I gave this up for a while, coming back to it now with a new bridge. I have received a couple of donations for Hue stuff.

Will try again with your plugin.......

Comment

My trial license has expired. Can you do anything about this? Maybe a trade for the BC4 plugin you got from me?

Comment

Chris,

I guess I missed seeing you posted two images at the time, was looking at them as one image . But anyway, it doesn't change the issue that you probably have two devices with the same name and location. The new beta should show you the reference id's from both devices.

The trade your asking for would not be a fair trade I paid for your plugin, checked my records for that, on Februari 14 in 2014? Paying - when the author allows - for most of the plugins I use here.

For the extended trial, I believe you can send a request to the helpdesk of HST for an reset of your trial period. If needed, you can tell them I agreed

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Thanks, this thread helped me out. I'm playing with this now and both bulbs in a ceiling fan were named "Fan Light". After renaming them to "Fan Light 01" and "Fan Light 02" then restarting the plug-in the errors went away.

Comment

Working...
              X